Forfar vs Falkirk

9 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

The question needs asked. 
There’s nothing worse than seeing the starting eleven and it is utterly demoralising. 
I don’t mind losing, but when there’s players on the bench that should be starting it’s so frustrating. 

Results, performances and signings have all been shocking under him. He should have been away long before now, there's absolutely no life about us.

What was that midfield about today btw?

Results, performances and signings have all been shocking under him. He should have been away long before now, there's absolutely no life about us.

Surprised to see how far you guys have fallen. I’d be surprised if he survives the Thistle game if you lose as expected....

Thought Gomis, Telfer & Alston completely controlled the middle of the park. I think that was probably Alston's best performance since returning so here's hoping he's turned a corner.*

The defence played well as a unit, none of them put a foot wrong.*

Thought Keena was isolated though and would prefer that he partners Dowds v Dumbarton.

Fotheringham offered some youthful exuberance and I would have kept him on and taken Morrison off as he can be a bit of a headless chicken at times.

I thought that Francis was probably our worst performer despite the fact that he was only on the park for 20 odd minutes. I assumed we were getting a corner when he missed the open goal following Alston's free kick, just HTF did he miss that exactly?

*The above comes with the caveat of the fact that we were playing Forfar who offered absolutely squat.

Guest Peter LaFleur

Very professional performance and can’t fault any of the starting 11. Telfer and Gomis the stand outs for me. Gomis running rings round Shepherd for a laugh was amusing. Forfar were absolute dog shit and easily the worst outfit we have faced this season. 
That Francis miss 😂😂😂 He really wouldn’t look out of place in that Forfar muck.

Edited by Peter LaFleur

19 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Surprised to see how far you guys have fallen. I’d be surprised if he survives the Thistle game if you lose as expected....

Malcolm won't be sacked during the season. He may get his P45 at the end of the season, however, it's more likely he'll still be in the dugout come August. No rumblings of discontent from the board at all regarding Stuart Malcolm. 

A workmanlike performance, created nothing chance wise which is worrying considering Forfar looked utter mince and will probably go down, two goals one a pot shot and a gift from the keeper. 3 points and not much else to add really. 

A workmanlike performance, created nothing chance wise which is worrying considering Forfar looked utter mince and will probably go down, two goals one a pot shot and a gift from the keeper. 3 points and not much else to add really. 

Reasons to be miserable....

Guest bernardblack
1 hour ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Callum Moore was the best player on the park last week at centre mid.....this week, out wide left. It makes no sense 

Edited by bernardblack

2 hours ago, ebobsboy said:

That's the spirit mate, nothing like a win to brighten up your Saturday!

1 hour ago, speedframe said:

There bloody well should be

I wonder if the lack of fans is a reason why the board still seem happy with Stuart?

Certainly if fans were in the grounds they'd tire of hearing the endless booing, but booing from your couch or kitchen table doesn't come across as easily.

This sort of chat should probably be discussed on the Forfar thread instead. Doubt Falkirk fans care about Malcolm's charge of the Loons.

Edited by Bridie Vision
Extra information

8 minutes ago, Bridie Vision said:

I wonder if the lack of fans is a reason why the board still seem happy with Stuart?

Certainly if fans were in the grounds they'd tire of hearing the endless booing, but booing from your couch or kitchen table doesn't come across as easily.

This sort of chat should probably be discussed on the Forfar thread instead. Doubt Falkirk fans care about Malcolm's charge of the Loons.

About 20 years ago I lived in a flat next door to Stuart.  His girlfriend was absolutely stunning.  If she's still in the frame I can't blame the Forfar board for keeping him in the job on the off chance that she might occasionally pop in.