Scottish Parliamentary Elections May 2021

Guest Bob Mahelp

Glenn Campbell desperate to point out that SNP constituency gains in the south of Scotland will mean list seat losses. 

FFuck off.

If it does i will be over the moon but i am steeling myself for news that that the Tories might just cling on
Nah it ain't happening mate. SNP have targeted this.. in central belt so Labour doesn't move tactically to Tory by much. I'd say SNP by 500-1000 votes

BBC coverage is dreadful missing some results, you would think they would have listened to Anas Sarwar speech but no they decided to talk to some one else. 
Coverage is dreadful - but I'm in work and can't get another link that is not blocked.

Just now, Jeff Venom said:

Sitting here waiting for the inevitable "f**k sake Ayr" shout, and not for the first time this year.

Hopefully we'll scrape though at the death this week as well. 

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I mean it’d be great but I doubt it. The SNP’s campaign has been shite. Their manifesto is shite and their performance in government has been shite. 

unnamed-3.jpg

She seems to be an arsehole anaw
By all accounts and from her social media I'd say so. She seems to be the darling of the tories though and they're desperately trying to get her in, she's 3rd on the central list but all things being well she'll fail on that too.

2 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Anyone heard from Scotlands emmm 'heavyweight ' George Galloway

He's busy retweeting accounts on Twitter that are insinuating voter fraud is happening with what has happened in Lochgilphead and Dumfries.

9 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

you are right to be fair.

It's really nice, I highly recommend a trip. A wander at any of Elie, St Monan's, Pitenweem, Anstruther and Crail, do a stretch of the coast path, a meal at the Steak Barn at St Andrews and then a dauner on the West Sands. I don't know the pubs too well but the Ship Inn at Elie is good.

49% share of the constituency vote so far and daft Willie says it's a ringing endorsement that people don't want a referendum. 

Slightly suspect take from a weird wee man.

6 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

Love to see it. The Tory candidate is a young lassie from Holytown who has lost at every parliament election she's stood in her home constituency and has now failed in the staunchest of the staunch in the area. Get it right round her.

A fucking Tory from Holytown.

Labour candidate was Monica Lennon so it was a serious challenge. A 3.2% swing from SNP to Labour is a very decent result for the SNP there.