Election 2021 Debates

sophia

1 minute ago, dirty dingus said:

Anas Sarwar disnae like DRoss as he doesn't get the stick he does for being a hypocrite.

I don't think DRoss will be able to continue with his softly softly approach - he will crack soon and revert to the usual vile personna.....was hoping Anas mentioning his three jobs might do it but no such luck....a matter of time

1 minute ago, Caledonian1 said:

I don't think DRoss will be able to continue with his softly softly approach - he will crack soon and revert to the usual vile personna.....was hoping Anas mentioning his three jobs might do it but no such luck....a matter of time

He threw Sarwar a dagger of a look. He has potential to boil

2 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

Wondering who the baby-voice act reminded me of.

“Just a whiff of gas, Glenn. Take away those little twinges, just like the dentist. Do you have undergarments on? Just slip them off, will you?”

787015C9-E18A-4AA7-83DA-596C36EDF4CA.png

6 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

A delicious dig all the same though by Anas. Ross is slowly starting to crack however, toys will be out the pram shortly

1 minute ago, Highland Capital said:

Why is Douglas Ross constantly talking just above a whisper?

I’ve noticed that as well, his usual ratty nature has obviously been picked up and he has rightly been told to reign it in if he can.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

I’ve noticed that as well, his usual ratty nature has obviously been picked up and he has rightly been told to reign it in if he can.

It's actually even worse than his usual style.  Comes across as very passive aggressive.

Glen Campbell asked a very naive question about Scotland printing it's own currency there.  The Faroe Islands use the Danish kroner but print their own notes as well that are only legal there.  Even if we kept the pound tie or untied to the rUK in a currency union, there'd surely be a way round it.

I think my favourite part of the debate was Dross whining that Sturgeon has said she'll hold an illegal wildcat referendum and her saying 'haw, bawheid, naw ah huvnie, stop lyin' '. In terms of the election campaign, she just pulled his underpants up over his head. 

I think my favourite part of the debate was Dross whining that Sturgeon has said she'll hold an illegal wildcat referendum and her saying 'haw, bawheid, naw ah huvnie, stop lyin' '. In terms of the election campaign, she just pulled his underpants up over his head. 
Loved his scrambling over the yaught

13 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I liked Rennie’s “let’s not make the same mistake as Brexit”. The little weasel was saying at the same time that he was happy to live with the mistake of Brexit forevermore. He really is just ... nothing.

Just now, Antlion said:

I liked Rennie’s “let’s not make the same mistake as Brexit”. The little weasel was saying at the same time that he was happy to live with the mistake of Brexit forevermore. He really is just ... nothing.

Poor Willie.  His answer to Brexit taking Scotland ot of the EU is to try to convince the UK electorate to rejoin it.  The only thing less likely than that is a UK Labour government in the next 20 years. 

Right on cue, The Guardian...https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/may/04/internal-polling-suggests-labour-heading-for-defeat-in-hartlepool-byelection 

"Labour sources said they were in “huge trouble” in Hartlepool and also in danger of losing control of Sunderland and Durham councils for the first time in half a century. 

Aye, some fightback by Starmer.