Cove v Falkirk

Terrible display, Cove the much better side throughout and unlucky not to win by more. We are a horrible team and I fear it’s another season in the seasides for us. We really need a manager in with experience of getting a side out this league who doesn’t just assemble a gang of absolute jobbers.

1 minute ago, JamesMunro said:

Agree, thought Falkirk fans were over exaggerating how bad they were. They were disappointedly poor today! 
Thank god for Mitch 

Yeah didn't have creativity and so reliant on Morrison to create anything for them. Can't just expect to turn up and take 3 points.

Feel for Falkirk a bit as their management is dire.

2 minutes ago, XabiaBairn said:

Why do I have an uncomfortable feeling that Holt's hands are all over this and a reason it has got even worse is the muddle between the three of them?

Nah it's got m and m's cluelessness all over it. Holt wasnt the worst manager we've had just as much as he wasn't the best. He had some basic idea of tactics though which certainly wasn't the case for those setting the team up today.

3 minutes ago, XabiaBairn said:

Why do I have an uncomfortable feeling that Holt's hands are all over this and a reason it has got even worse is the muddle between the three of them?

Totally agree, the thought of Holt being in the dugout gives me the absolute fear. 

Our performance today was as good as every other game this season, barring maybe one half v cove. We are a total gang that imo may genuinely struggle to make playoffs. It wasn’t a bad afternoon, it was the level we play at and against any semi competent team we do not win. 

22 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

The Cove commentator's have more of a clue on what's wrong with our team than our management duo.

Best commentary I've heard during all these streams. Very impressed. Falkirk however, more specifically the management, can get to f**k. So so bad. 3 at the back against the leagues top scorer and one of them making their first league start is baffling. You could see from 10 minutes in that mutch was looking for the out ball to the full backs that just weren't there. Shambles

2 minutes ago, matthew1876 said:

Totally agree, the thought of Holt being in the dugout gives me the absolute fear. 

Why though? We're shite the now. The worst we'd be is still shite.  Bullet those two and give him the job till may may work and may not but keeping these two clowns in charge is definitely not going to work.

6 minutes ago, XabiaBairn said:

We were turning in horrific, dire, boring shit the bed performances under this pair long before Holt was appointed. I'd agree that his addition has possibly muddied some waters and made a dire situation just that little bit worse. A semi competent manager with a reasonable eye for recruitment should be more than sufficient for Falkirk to secure promotion from this league. We've got a cast of thousands and an absolute shambles - again.

4 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Our performance today was as good as every other game this season, barring maybe one half v cove. We are a total gang that imo may genuinely struggle to make playoffs. It wasn’t a bad afternoon, it was the level we play at and against any semi competent team we do not win. 

Honest assessment. Second half against us at the TFS you outplayed us and looked good but been scraping results all season and today were not at it at all.

Morrison is class, should be at least championship level if not higher. I like Telfer too. Salmon is JUNK.

Full time team with a healthy budget I was disappointed and not even a Falkirk fan clearly.

Edited by CoveRangers1922

13 minutes ago, BudBairn said:

Post match interview “cove is a tough place to go, we go again on tuesday, its still in our hands”

Yep Cove have a goalscorer that's scored more goals than all our strikers with plenty to spare, Partick 7 in two games, we are lucky to get one goal a game

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Nah it's got m and m's cluelessness all over it. Holt wasnt the worst manager we've had just as much as he wasn't the best. He had some basic idea of tactics though which certainly wasn't the case for those setting the team up today.

Holts management if that's the correct word for Livvy has changed since his only other job here. Livvy generally have 4-5-1 week in week out and for me is strange we started that for the start of the restart and against bottom of the league.

It's become more chaos since the restart for me