Arbroath v Ayr United

Do chairmen actually think that folk are going to take time out of their week and pay cash to watch Hopkin' brand of football after a year in the house. 

As easy a victory as I think we will ever see. Gaston an absolute spectator on a gorgeous day at Gayfield. Hilson, Jack Hamilton and Little all immense. Williamson very good in the middle of the park. Nothing to fear going to East End Park next week. As TASC have been saying .....  #WeWillSurvive 

Do chairmen actually think that folk are going to take time out of their week and pay cash to watch Hopkin' brand of football after a year in the house. 

Will be some rush for season tickets in the summer when we're in league 1 with that clown in charge

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Muirhead striding about at the end looking like he was going to start flinging punches

wonder if he’ll take requests 

He could start with his teammates to be honest, every single one of them. You just know he'll be one of the very few in the away dressing room absolutely hurting at that today.

Just now, lichtie23 said:

As easy a victory as I think we will ever see. Gaston an absolute spectator on a gorgeous day at Gayfield. Hilson, Jack Hamilton and Little all immense. Williamson very good in the middle of the park. Nothing to fear going to East End Park next week. As TASC have been saying .....  #WeWillSurvive 

Absolutely mate. Only ever one team in it from start to finish. 

Roll on the draft........

3 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:
4 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Will be some rush for season tickets in the summer when we're in league 1 with that clown in charge

I was missing it first half of the season, slowly getting used to not going now and in absolutely no rush whatsoever to go back and pay £18 minimim to watch this shite hovering around the lower middle of League 1 again unless it's for a boozy away day when the football is secondary.   Very depressing considering we had looked like we might might able to become an established Championship side. 

Anyway - congrats to Arbroath - they were everything I expected them to be and everything we were not and should probably have won by a good few more.

Edited by Hursty

Just now, davidkennedyshand said:

I was about to say the same.
His team's were hopeless but put an effort in

Aye, limited players who put in a bit of effort. Whereby this season were meant to have decent players who put 0 effort in