Livingston fc not in europe next season.

1 hour ago, Livi Del Boy said:

Time will tell. 
I know who you are now and I won’t be entertaining you anymore.

Your a Scumbag and you will get found out. 
Soon 

Go on then, who am I? 😂 You’re more than likely wrong as I have zero connection to the club at all in any employee capacity 

The suspense is killing me.

If there’s two things in this world I hate it’s bent coppers and people coming on a forum claiming they are in the know but reveal absolutely nothing.

21 hours ago, AJF said:

The suspense is killing me.

If there’s two things in this world I hate it’s bent coppers and people coming on a forum claiming they are in the know but reveal absolutely nothing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6771932/livingston-500k-legal-bill/amp/

1 hour ago, Livi Del Boy said:

You will be called out sooner than you think so I would suggest that you go back under the stone in which you crawled from. 

Hahaha who am I then mate? More hot air blowing... I’m sure that wasn’t a threat though.  

I have no actual idea what it is that you want to achieve on this forum, but your daily meltdowns are entertaining 

Just now, EdinburghLivi said:

Yeah I know, this new guy just seems like hes bitter at Livingston over something financial and trying to turn fans against the club.

Timing of it, after that court case, seems to add up.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah I know, this new guy just seems like hes bitter at Livingston over something financial and trying to turn fans against the club.

Timing of it, after that court case, seems to add up.

Despite the erratic and now threatening nature of the posts, I don't think it's Ged Nixon. 

I think it's a recently departed director which I'm surprised about as he seemed pretty level headed in the past.

10 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Despite the erratic and now threatening nature of the posts, I don't think it's Ged Nixon. 

I think it's a recently departed director which I'm surprised about as he seemed pretty level headed in the past.

Livi chief John Ward told SunSport they don’t have the funds to re-pay the loan. He claimed: “Our projections for the year are for a loss of between £1.6m and £2m.”

Meanwhile, the SFA set are set to probe Livi’s links with controversial lawyer Gordon Beurksens.

He was jailed for 18 months in 2014 for embezzling an elderly couple’s life savings.

But Beurskens has been acting as a ‘legal advisor’ to Livi, and was involved in the hearing which saw boss Davie Martindale passed fit and proper by the SFA.

31 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

So one of Hogarth, Ewing or Scott? 

I think Hogarth had a bit of an issue in the past on twitter but seems to have deleted that account now.

3 hours ago, ATLIS said:

So one of Hogarth, Ewing or Scott? 

I think Hogarth had a bit of an issue in the past on twitter but seems to have deleted that account now.

Let’s get back to serious issues please. 

Why do you honestly think the accounts have not been lodged this year 

What can the club have to hide if anything by not submitting them ?.

And why is Mr Beurskins seeming running the ?.

31 minutes ago, Livi Del Boy said:

What can the club have to hide if anything by not submitting them ?.

Go ask them yourself, you incessant diva. Nobody here is senior management at Livingston. We are fans discussing the football, which is the function of this website. If you want a personal soapbox then start a blog. If you have wrongdoing to reveal then contact a journalist.

1 hour ago, FreedomFarter said:

Go ask them yourself, you incessant diva. Nobody here is senior management at Livingston. We are fans discussing the football, which is the function of this website. If you want a personal soapbox then start a blog. If you have wrongdoing to reveal then contact a journalist.

Honestly. OMG 

9 minutes ago, Livi Del Boy said:

Honestly. OMG 

It’s a reasonable request. What are you trying to achieve by spouting all of this to fans on an Internet forum?

8 minutes ago, Livi Del Boy said:

Honestly. OMG 

So tell us who you are then? It'll seriously help your case if you really are who you're alluding to be. 

If you're Hogarth, Scott or Ewing then come out and engage with the fans. You'd have a far easier time presenting facts to fans who know who you are and from there we can rid ourselves of Beurskens and ask the right questions. 

You won't get anyone believing you by being a mad anonymous ranter on a football forum. That's why I know you're just some demented Falkirk fan wanting a laugh :D