St Johnstone vs Rangers, Wednesday 21 April, 2021

Just now, DMCs said:

St Johnstone could be 3 up here. Some really good chances for them.

Copy and paste from every home game this season.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Wondered who the ref was.

That helps answer that.

Aye Euan Anderson is beyond abysmal. I look forward to our red card and penalty against us at some point. 

4 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

What happened to Melamed?

Totally innocuous injury.

Just dropped to the ground then wandered off. Looked like sub was ready so presumably felt something and couldnt run it off.

If I were a Rangers fans I'd be more worried about Simpsons speed than anything.

Been a long time since May has outpaced someone in this league.

We've been balls. Barely had a shot apart a Simpson header. Have to give credit to St Johnstone their pressing in midfield has been excellent. 

I'd consider taking Itten off and going to a 3 in midfield with Arfield to get more of a grip there.

St Johnstone the better team. They came out flying and were unlucky not to be ahead after 10 mins with some good opportunities from set pieces especially.

Following that Rangers started to play a little better and limit their opportunities but again around the 35 minute mark St Johnstone started to probe at our defence but the half fizzled out.

Expecting a big improvement from us in the second half, we’ve created little so far other than a half chance from a Simpson header and then the Scott Wright effort.