Rangers v St Johnstone

G51

7 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

His team just sent yours packing out the cup, you snivelling little worm of a man.

"Snivelling little worm of a man"

On an online football message board... What a way to announce you've got wee man energy, a hateful old keyboard warrior. 

10 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

"Snivelling little worm of a man"

On an online football message board... What a way to announce you've got wee man energy, a hateful old keyboard warrior. 

You’re ruining my Pie and Bovril experience with your boring fucking posts about dots, so I’ll call a spade a spade, cheers.

2 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

You’re ruining my Pie and Bovril experience with your boring fucking posts about dots, so I’ll call a spade a spade, cheers.

I was literally responding to someone moaning about dots you moron. There is also an ignore function I'd suggest you utilise if you're such a highly strung boomer. 

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

I was literally responding to someone moaning about dots you moron. There is also an ignore function I'd suggest you utilise if you're such a highly strung boomer. 

Calling someone in their 20s a boomer. Thick as mince.88DF2EDE-F5D8-4771-AAC6-0C78D3586746.png.ef7eb42e5ee7e9632ea7ca1247b0bc87.png

38 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

It was you who claimed they were similar sized, not me.  I'm asking you to show your working.

Both clubs have won the second tier 7 times. Both clubs have 1 Scottish cup and 1 league cup. Both clubs have finished 3rd in the top flight 3 times. Both clubs have been yo-yo clubs for much of their history. Attendances practically identical when in the same league aka same size of fan base. Is that enough ? 

Do you agree or disagree that St Johnstone and Thistle are similar sized clubs? 

Edited by Acastus

3 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Calling someone in their 20s a boomer. Thick as mince.88DF2EDE-F5D8-4771-AAC6-0C78D3586746.png.ef7eb42e5ee7e9632ea7ca1247b0bc87.png

It's used more as a way of life and patter style description rather than an age bracket thing. 

"You snivelling little worm of a man"... 😂

Just now, Flybhoy said:

At least you aren't letting on that you're raging though eh?

Why would I be raging? I was very complimentary of the match last night. I've no hard feelings. A bunch of celtc fans posting "ye raging" because I responded to someone who was definitely raging at me earlier isn't quite the gotcha moment you think it is and when Romeo does his beloved multi quote then comments "raging" that doesn't make it so either. 

I've got 2 days off work because of "technical difficulties" I have my feet up right now. 

It's nice to see so many celtc fans posting for the first time this season though! I was getting worried about you guys. 

7 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Why would I be raging? I was very complimentary of the match last night. I've no hard feelings. A bunch of celtc fans posting "ye raging" because I responded to someone who was definitely raging at me earlier isn't quite the gotcha moment you think it is and when Romeo does his beloved multi quote then comments "raging" that doesn't make it so either. 

I've got 2 days off work because of "technical difficulties" I have my feet up right now. 

It's nice to see so many celtc fans posting for the first time this season though! I was getting worried about you guys. 

I’m unconvinced. Could you compose a few more paragraphs to explain further exactly why you aren’t raging? Thanks. 

1 minute ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I’m unconvinced. Could you compose a few more paragraphs to explain further exactly why you aren’t raging? Thanks. 

You're right I could've just said "you snivelling little worm of a man" to show my anger instead, that would be the calm and collected response no?

Just now, Flybhoy said:

Stormzy continues to post umpteen times to indicate how not rattled he is. 

I don't think responding to people on an online forum is a good way of measuring someone's mood tbh. 

It is noticable to see which members of the forum act like primary school lassies though.