Rangers v St Johnstone

G51

Much the same as Wednesday night.

Saints easily the better team, Rangers not really doing anything, mainly because Saints are so tough to break down.

Still fancy Rangers, they have a couple who can do something out of nothing and they've been decent at winning games they play poorly in this season

Hagi is wasted out wide. So frustrating to watch, I think he's a cracking player but he's always anonymous in these types of games. Either get him in the middle and put Aribo out wide or sub him for Wright. 

I'd be interested to see the replay from our penalty claim, I thought the first offside for St Johnstone was on too but no replay. 

Frustrating half, hopefully the Saints will run out of steam in the second half and we focus up. 

Wotherspoon and Hagi have beef btw, they were at it in the game on Wednesday and now they're both at it again. 

Not a bad game. St Johnstone very compact. Wotherspoon lucky Hagi jumped out the way of that one or he’d have been sent off.

If St Johnstone had CB’s who could pass, we’d be in trouble

135 minutes of Rangers struggling to get momentum against us this week, and it's still just them playing poorly apparently 👀

Decent half. We've fallen off a bit in terms of our own build up play which is a worry, need to keep possession better. Restricting Rangers pretty well, but I'd guess they'll try and target the space Kerr leaves once Gerrard steps back and let's his coaches decide the second half tactics.

Good half from us but felt half time came at the right time for us as Rangers were coming into it more. 

Need to find a way to get Spoony on the ball further forward more as he’s barely been on the ball outwith corners so far.

Decision to be made about Melamed as well. He’s obviously our main goal threat, but he’s been a passenger so far and doesn’t do the work May and Kane do.  Wonder if May and Kane together would get us higher up the pitch.

Feel rangers will start this half strongly, so we have to be right on it again.

Again, St Johnstone started the brighter of the two teams but we’ve restricted them of many clear openings compared to midweek.

We really should be ahead either through the Kamara or Morelos chances but we do seem a bit flat again.

St Johnstone very organised and limiting our play in the final third again.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

135 minutes of Rangers struggling to get momentum against us this week, and it's still just them playing poorly apparently 👀

Decent half. We've fallen off a bit in terms of our own build up play which is a worry, need to keep possession better. Restricting Rangers pretty well, but I'd guess they'll try and target the space Kerr leaves once Gerrard steps back and let's his coaches decide the second half tactics.

We've played poorly but I dont think one fan on here would say that wasn't because you guys have been well organised and done well to stifle us. 

6 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

We've played poorly but I dont think one fan on here would say that wasn't because you guys have been well organised and done well to stifle us. 

7 minutes ago, AJF said:

St Johnstone very organised and limiting our play in the final third again.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Just now, Stormzy said:

I'm just enjoying some winding up while we're not getting pumped, tbh. Got 15 minutes to savour it before returning to shitting it for the second half.