Partick Thistle vs Airdrieonians - Saturday 24 April

10 hours ago, velo army said:

Owen Coyle to take it and you'd see the mushroom cloud over Maryhill from Chapelhall. 

I'm genuinely excited for the first time in fuckin years (truly amazing what some form can do, and the turnaround in Rudden is stunning) but you lads have been on cracking form lately so it's not impossible that we have a wee hiccup here (anyone else remember the Brian Cassidy QOS game when we were gearing up to win Div2 under Lambie?).

5-0 Jags. Big b*****ding Brian Graham and Fuckin Goals to share the, ehm, fuckin goals.

Greetings from  Chapelhall and I look forward to a good game and an Airdrie win. 

On 21/04/2021 at 09:18, AndyDD said:

Thistle a bit of a juggernaut the now, but I would be delighted to spoil the party Saturday. You imagine there might be another twist or two in the league over the run in so here's hoping; we were unfortunate not to get something at Firhill back in the second game of the season and were on top for a good half hour before the game turned in Airdrie, but Thistle did then blow us away and have gone from strength to strength recently. 

Over the last ten games we've been the two form teams and both on unbeaten runs, so it's all set up. 

Sneaky 1-2. Hopefully a dodgy penalty to maximise the seething outrage. 

That game was our turning point for me, the double save possibly saving our season, really pushed on from that match. Totally agree with your saying more twist or two in this split. I strongly believe this will be our toughest test this season as any midfield with Paton in it is hard to bully and break down.

Perhaps it's in my Thistle supporting DNA but I'd settle for a point here in the belief we have enough about us to beat the others. Such a pity none of us can be there for what is the most exciting (positively exciting) end to a season for 3 years for us. And I didn't expect to be saying that 3 short weeks ago. Seems i was wrong about my bed wetting over McCall archie and scally.

2 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Airdrie have been absolutely minging the first 20 minutes

For all our possession we've done nothing with it. Either we wear Airdrie down or you hit us with the rope-a-dope...

1-0 Falkirk from the spot vs Cove.

For all our possession we've done nothing with it. Either we wear Airdrie down or you hit us with the rope-a-dope...
1-0 Falkirk from the spot vs Cove.

Almost spoke too soon! Airdrie cant get any of the ball. Turner hardly touched the ball.