2021 Scottish Cup Final (Hibernian v St.Johnstone)

13 minutes ago, G51 said:

I will be supporting my green and white brethren in this final. The big dogs have to stick together.

Plus St Johnstone being guaranteed European football might make Ali McCann more expensive.

Superb

Your support for Livingston in the last final, the race for Europe etc has worked so far, thus I am glad you are backing HIbs 😊

Getting to both finals will certainly have added a bit to the fee when he does eventually go.

1 hour ago, HibsFan said:

Funnily enough, it's this ancient Lithuanian proverb that serves as the motto of FK Trakai, the club who pumped St Johnstone out of Europe a few years ago now.

Don't even care about the Scottish Cup itself, Hibs simply have to win to stop St Johnstone taking a combine harvester to this nation's wonderful coefficient.

I cannot wait to f**k the co efficient right up, all the fucking way to Christmas. 

As an aside I watched as one of that glorious Trakai side helped pump The Rangers out the Europa this season. I bet he thinks all Scottish sides are pish.

Hibs lost 9-0 to Malmo, who had drawn against Drogheda United in the previous round, and who then lost 8-0 to Swansea.

Genuinely wild they want to talk about Europe at all tbh.

20 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hibs lost 9-0 to Malmo, who had drawn against Drogheda United in the previous round, and who then lost 8-0 to Swansea.

Genuinely wild they want to talk about Europe at all tbh.

And despite that, your European record pales into complete insignificance in comparison.

Gutting for you.

1 minute ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

And despite that, your European record pales into complete insignificance in comparison.

Gutting for you.

This is the equivalent of gloating about your sexual conquests, when one of them is Maggie Thatchers corpse, m8.

1 minute ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Didn't St.Johnstone get knocked out of Europe by such teams as Minsk, Alashkert and Trakai in recent times. 

Show us your tattoo, m8.

2 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Talk of Malmö has reminded me that we used to employ Fraser Mullen and Jordon Forster was an ever present in our defence. What a fucking shambles of a club club we were back then. 

Truly harrowing.

Screenshot_20210510-180819_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a7465fa9618001365658cee18e9b0ce6.jpg

1 minute ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Where is Mullen these days? 

Cowdenbeath apparently. 

I think Rowan Vine is still playing tbh, must be well over 20 clubs for him now.

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

A truly horrific collection of footballers (a couple of Hibernian legends aside obvz). 

Absolutely tragic I still remember the excessive use of photos of walls used whenever "Brick Wall Ben" saved a penalty for Hibs 😂

3 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

For the sake of letting a mere 500 folk in each? No thanks. Would rather it was at Hampden.

Should be at least 12,000 at Hampden for the final regardless. 

It's going to be shite seeing Hampden empty without fans while down the road will have up to 10k at games.