Edinburgh City vs Dumbarton/Dumbarton vs Edinburgh City

Good contest so far, not sure who I want to win though. City have played a bit more football but Dumbarton have looked the more likely to get into the box.
Are Edinburgh City going to be at Meadowbank next year? Might swing it for me going to a new ground although Dumbarton have "The Sons We're the Ones" tune at the Rock which is always decent.

3 minutes ago, GordyBrow said:

Jones has actually been pretty decent by his standards, he’s linking okay much better than usual.

This is the first I've seen Dumbarton this season apart from the Aberdeen game and must say I was expecting much worse from Jones based every Sons thread on here. Basically most saying he's never a footballer. But he's been OK although he does look like most big strikers these days, only prepared to do the good runs. Having said that I've seen better players playing at Argyll this season.

Agree that Edinburgh look like they are starting to get the ball down and play more football, so are most likely to go and score here.