Play Off Final Airdrie Vs Morton

Despite several unpleasant experiences visiting Airdrie in the past I hope they win. The section B lads are probably in jail/incapacitated by drugs and alcohol or have become Buddhist monks now, so they won't be the threat to life and limb they used to be. Their strip alone deserves a higher league and Morton......well,  are Morton. 

Edited by 9queens

Despite several unpleasant experiences visiting Airdrie in the past I hope they win. The section B lads are probably in jail/incapacitated by drugs and alcohol or have become Buddhist monks now, so they won't be the threat to life and limb they used to be. Their strip alone deserves a higher league and Morton......well,  are Morton. 

Suck shite

3 hours ago, 9queens said:

This post actually just bored me to sleep, well done.

I really don't know a lot about Morton's current squad at all so it's a tough one to predict. Our record in the play-offs is fucking awful but for once we're actually going into them on a good run of form and we had a bit of luck come our way on Tuesday. The same again this week wouldn't go amiss. Connell is out which is a blow but here's hoping Kerr and Paton will be okay. Paton in particular being out would be a huge blow. If he's not playing I reckon it could be a real slog for us in the middle of the park once again. 

Either way I'm buzzing to be back inside a football ground! It will no doubt but be an odd experience with current restrictions in place but there's no doubt we're a lucky and privileged few getting the chance to see our teams.* 

*I reserve the right the retract these comments come 21:15 on Tuesday evening. 

11 hours ago, airdrieman said:

..... but there's no doubt we're a lucky and privileged few getting the chance to see our teams.* 

*I reserve the right the retract these comments come 21:15 on Tuesday evening. 

..... captures the very ethos of all fitba fans in a nutshell.... 👍

16 hours ago, airdrieman said:

I really don't know a lot about Morton's current squad at all so it's a tough one to predict. Our record in the play-offs is fucking awful but for once we're actually going into them on a good run of form and we had a bit of luck come our way on Tuesday. The same again this week wouldn't go amiss...

...unless you're playing us.

On 15/05/2021 at 00:19, DeeTillEhDeh said:

It's a pity both clubs can't lose.

I've never exactly considered the average Dundee fan to be a brain surgeon, but it'd be remiss of me not to point out that, as it's a two legged affair, it will in fact be entirely possible for both clubs to lose. 😋

Airdrie’s Only The Lonely Podcast got together with Dean McKinnon of The Morton Forum and their Just One Cornetto Podcast last night to discuss the rivalry between the 2 clubs, the season so far and what victory/defeat would mean for each of us.

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/otl-podcast/id1458037240#episodeGuid=tag%3Asoundcloud%2C2010%3Atracks%2F1050126532

On Soundcloud, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Deezer just search OTL Podcast