Inverness' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Inverness' next permanent manager?  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Juanhourjoe said:

Hope not. He has no coaching experience to speak of. What could he possibly have said in the interview to come out on top of all other candidates?

I mean you’re absolutely spot on if you ignore the last few years he has spent coaching at Ross County.

4 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

I mean you’re absolutely spot on if you ignore the last few years he has spent coaching at Ross County.

Did not know that. Only seen the article recently that he was moving into coaching at county, now he's done as a player.

2 hours ago, Juanhourjoe said:

Hope not. He has no coaching experience to speak of. What could he possibly have said in the interview to come out on top of all other candidates?

"Please don't make me work with Malkkky Mackay". 

Edited by Mr. Alli

16 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I'd be happy with that appointment if he has a good assistant.  Apparently Dodds is a good assistant. 

Robbo still being at the club is also helpful.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

"Please don't make me work with Malkkky Mackay". 

I think people have expected Cowie to work with Mackay at County.  Mackay signed Cowie three times, for Watford, Cardiff and Wigan.

Haven't seen anything to suggest Cowie's been released as of yet. Nothing surprises me with County at the moment so who knows?

Hardly a shock. Seems to fit the profile for the latest board of being Dundee, hearts or rangers affiliated....the more the better apparently.

From a football perspective not sure its the best appointment we could make but let him get a chance as we've done with other questionable options in the past. I hope there is something seen in the background when he supported mccann that suggests he's got ability to succeed and its not just a job for another guy down the lodge.

We are just looking for the candidate with the perfect Rangers-Hearts ratio to keep the CEO happy. Sadly I don’t think Dave McPherson or Alex MacDonald will have applied.
No idea if he's a manager or not but Andy Webster it is.

3 hours ago, RosspCfc said:

I would like to thank Caley Thistle for removing Billy Dodds from Sportsound for the foreseeable. Good lads

Never thought of that! Excellent point!

I’m sure Caley fans will hope Dodds can manage better than he can commentate, which won’t be difficult. 
He must be the most boring pundit in history, closely followed by Andy Walker. All Dodds ever tells you is what just happened which we saw with our own eyes, never a hint of insight or a wee tactical gem none of us would otherwise know about. I’ll be astonished if he’s even half competent as a manager.