Scotland squad euro 2020

4 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

I presume that as Nathan Paterson is clearly the best Scottish prospect in 125 years, he'll be starting next season at Right Back for Rangers?

Would Liam Palmer be starting next season at Rangers?  Therein lies the answer to your question. Funny to watch Aberdeen fans get angry at a Rangers player getting called up though. Did yous even get one?  I don't think you did did you. 

Right, so what we thinking will be our starting line up for the first match? Despite a few new faces, I can't see there being many changes straight away. I think our starting line up v Czech Rep could be:

Marshall

O'Donnell      Hendry       Cooper       Tierney       Robertson

McTominay        McGregor

McGinn

Fraser       Adams

Just now, HalfCutNinja said:

That's cause Dundee Utd are shite mate. And I support them.

Don't engage with me racist.

Just now, craigkillie said:

Our starting line-up in Serbia included two Motherwell players.

I'm talking about the quality of the player Craig. I don't think he's ready to potentially be thrown in at RWB if anything happened to SOD.

Just now, Merkland Red said:

Don't engage with me racist.

I'm talking about the quality of the player Craig. I don't think he's ready to potentially be thrown in at RWB if anything happened to SOD.

The quality of player is why he's in the squad champ, cause he's quality. And also why no Aberdeen players are.

1 minute ago, AJF said:

Right, so what we thinking will be our starting line up for the first match? Despite a few new faces, I can't see there being many changes straight away. I think our starting line up v Czech Rep could be:

Marshall

O'Donnell      Hendry       Cooper       Tierney       Robertson

McTominay        McGregor

McGinn

Fraser       Adams

Dykes for Fraser and that's the team I'd imagine.

45 minutes ago, AJF said:

Nice wee announcement video from Scotland too:

Absolutely howling at the team of bairns being asked who they wanted to see in the squad and all roaring "GRANT HANLEY" 😂

Quality video - apart from poor Greg Taylor getting the jobbers entrance - and Gauld aside, couldn't ask for much more than that. Now, to win it. 

Edited by J_Stewart

Just now, Merkland Red said:

Dykes for Fraser and that's the team I'd imagine.

I was toying with the idea of Dykes and Adams but I feel Dykes' last couple of games have been a bit of a shambles. He hasn't offered much, but we know what he is capable of.

Just now, AJF said:

I was toying with the idea of Dykes and Adams but I feel Dykes' last couple of games have been a bit of a shambles. He hasn't offered much, but we know what he is capable of.

Maybe. He's still the big target man that we potentially need to get us up the park. Fraser to come on after he's ragdolled folk.

11 minutes ago, drs said:

Had the fear that Shankland would be in the squad.

So a good overall squad for me aside from taking the Sevco reserve goalie.

McLaughlin has kept 12 clean sheets in 14 appearances this season and has the highest save percentage in the league.

Edited by AJF

Guest bernardblack
4 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Absolutely howling at the team of bairns being asked who they wanted to see in the squad and all roaring "GRANT HANLEY" 😂

Quality video - apart from poor Greg Taylor getting the jobbers entrance - and Gauld aside, could ask for much more than that. Now, to win it. 

Haha Greg Taylor was definitely not in the original version

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Maybe. He's still the big target man that we potentially need to get us up the park. Fraser to come on after he's ragdolled folk.

Aye if he's fit, suppose at least there would be a tuetcher connection for you there

28 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Hendry is a disastrous shout but looks good apart from that.

image.gif.ec996244bac07cc553d4d3d4bda0748f.gif
Clueless c**t. 

23 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

The most promising thing is how much youth is there. Getting likes of Gilmour, Patterson and Turnbull playing at a major tournament so young is very heartening. 

This ^^^

21 minutes ago, Baptiste Bourgeois said:

You'd rather call up Considine, Porteous or some St Johnstone diddy instead then? 

Just shut up ya fanny. 

This ^^^

17 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

If Robertson is playing wing back and Tierney LCB then it makes sense to me 

And this ^^^

Pretty much as expected bar Patterson and Hendry imo.

Feel a bit for Palmer only due to Patterson’s lack of games which goes hand in hand with him being a stupid wee boy.

How many chances is Hendry going to get to disappoint in a Scotland shirt?