Dominic Cummings - can open, worms f*cking everywhere.

The thing is if Boris is going to deny accusations from Cummings he can't exactly throw Hancock or anyone else under the bus. Presumably his stance will be to disregard all of it, he can't pick and choose which parts are accurate. 

(A bit like Sturgeon and her complicit camp)

Edited by Stormzy

37 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

We’ve seen multiple examples of this Govt. try to bat off serious misdemeanours where ministers should have either resigned or been sacked and every one of them is still in a job.

You mean Priti Patel having clandestine meetings with foreign governments, and bullying all her staff, yet still being the Home Secretary, don't you?

5 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

He's had a whole year to come up with a better Barnard Castle story than the one he gave us in the Rose Garden - amazingly, he's come up with something even less reasonable and less believable. I'm fairly sure if there had been mobs ouside his home threatening to rape and pillage the place, the Met might have known about it. 

I was thinking that too, but surely there will be a record of Cummings being given security advice from the Met around that time. If it is something he has made up then it will be straightforward enough for the Tories to show that he was lying. I don’t think Cummings is naive enough to leave that sort of open goal for the Govt., who I’m sure will be sitting this very second trying to find something that casts any sort of doubt on what Cummings said today. 

16 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

I was thinking that too, but surely there will be a record of Cummings being given security advice from the Met around that time. If it is something he has made up then it will be straightforward enough for the Tories to show that he was lying. I don’t think Cummings is naive enough to leave that sort of open goal for the Govt., who I’m sure will be sitting this very second trying to find something that casts any sort of doubt on what Cummings said today. 

I would imagine that anyone who is as big a c**t as Cummings is will be permanently under some sort of security threat.

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

You mean Priti Patel having clandestine meetings with foreign governments, and bullying all her staff, yet still being the Home Secretary, don't you?

There is no accountability.  Why should there be when the Tories are sitting on a huge majority and so far ahead in the polls?

30 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

There is no accountability.  Why should there be when the Tories are sitting on a huge majority and so far ahead in the polls?

I can’t remember who it was that said it, around the time there was huge pressure on Johnson to sack Cummings, that the Tories have got themselves in a position where they can always point to something worse where there was no resignation or sacking. 

Matt Hancock found guilty of breaking the ministerial code? Well why should he resign for that when Priti Patel kept her job after holding illegal meetings with foreign governments?...and so on and so on until, as you say, none of them are accountable for any of their actions. The most galling thing about it is they do all this quite openly and no one bats an eyelid. 

Cummings is a cùnt who's left his footprint on the state this island is in. Nonetheless, it's helpful to have every single thought you've ever had about Johnson, Patel and the rest confirmed. 

I have deliberately avoided listening to or reading anything Cummings has to say, what is the point as this man is a confirmed liar who worked with a vipers nest full of corrupt liars, so all you can expect is  a tissue of lies about another bunch of fuckin liars.

Infamy, Infamy, they've all got in infamy.

A Fuckin Carry On by a bunch of fuckin clowns making a mockery of Governance.

And we laughed art Trump??

This is way beyond his idiotic theatrics.

The EU is well rid.

One of the biggest scandals regarding the handling of the epidemic was the downplaying of Operation Cygnus.  This was exposed early on by The Times or The Telegraph and its incredible that none of the more critical news outlets has followed up on this.