Bo'ness United 2021/22

Deanburn Dave

6 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Story is that the BU manager said to him that he wouldn't be a starter for the BU's andΒ  that the Rose have told Sneddon that he will get far more game time with them.Β Β 

I think Sneddon is a good player ........if he loses a stone and plays every week he could be a very good player.Β Β 

He looked ok but would be behind Docherty, Wilson and Coyne for us.

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Preseason friendly but that was one of the worst performances I have seen from the BU's.

Midfield never got going at all and Galbraith having to come off didn’t help. Gave the ball away too easily making it farΒ to easy for the Rose. Comrie gave us a wee bit of dig late on but we could have played all day and not scored.

Ok players missing and it is early days but Max has got a job on his hands.

7 minutes ago, boheesian said:

Midfield never got going at all and Galbraith having to come off didn’t help. Gave the ball away too easily making it farΒ to easy for the Rose. Comrie gave us a wee bit of dig late on but we could have played all day and not scored.

Ok players missing and it is early days but Max has got a job on his hands.

Tackle on Galbraith was poor in a friendly.

4 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:
4 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:
Is that the BU trialist in the last 2 games Sneddon now a Linlithgow Rose trialist ??!!!! #JUDAS

Confirmed he signed for Lithgae

I think it will be because he won't be able to play for boness because of the testing as he doesn't train

The trialist up front (Flynn) could not really be judged as given absolutely no service.Β  Looking at his career, it has certainly been interesting, both on and off the field.

Was Max playing mind games today?Β  If a Rangers scout was present, he wouldn't report us as being much good and it may lull the B team into thinking they only have to show up.

23 hours ago, Standalone said:

Should not be encouraged.Β Β 

Predictable and my main motivation for doing overtime instead of going. GiveΒ them heehaw.

5 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Herron on. Galbraith off. Didn't recover from getting clattered in midfield.

Heard the tackle on Galbraith was nothing short of a joke?Β No doubt aΒ spiteful tackle motivated by a lesser player from a lower league trying to crippleΒ the new β€œname” BU player.Β 

12 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

It was Rooster who lunged in from the back and took him out at the ankles. Proper game and it's a red card IMO

Referee was poor......for both sides to be fair.

Dont disgree Dave but in a proper game your 2 and 9 are off as well. Thought ref was ok 1st half but rank rotten in the 2nd.

15 minutes ago, aidan-bufc said:

How’d i do?

Β 

Aidan, posting "sack the board"Β  get's a FAIL mate.

Of course it wasΒ aΒ frustrating performance and result today but I'm confident that Max will get it sorted out.Β  Β  Β  In the 18 man squad today there were only 7 players who were at the BU's last season.Β Β Will take max several weeks to turn all those new players into a team............and not having our 2 strikers Anderson and Miller today didn't help our cause.

We need to move forward UNITED !!

Sorry for being a pest folks.

My 10 year old son collects pin badges for every ground he has been to and was obviously at Bo’ness last weekend. He went to buy one but the club shop was obviously shut. Anyone know if you sell them and if so how I can get hold of one?

If not then I’m sure I can get them online somewhere

33 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

My 10 year old son collects pin badges for every ground he has been to and was obviously at Bo’ness last weekend. He went to buy one but the club shop was obviously shut. Anyone know if you sell them and if so how I can get hold of one?

Ebay

25 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

I messaged you 4 years ago that I had one for you. I gave you instructions to turn up at Newtown on any Β match day go to the United Club portakabin and I would give it to you,Β I am still waiting. Β Here’s a tip go to Tesco in Bo’ ness on any Thursday, Friday or Saturday between 9 -1 visit the United Treasure Chest kiosk inside the front door and they will sell you one.

I messaged you 4 years ago that I had one for you. I gave you instructions to turn up at Newtown on any Β match day go to the United Club portakabin and I would give it to you,Β I am still waiting. Β Here’s a tip go to Tesco in Bo’ ness on any Thursday, Friday or Saturday between 9 -1 visit the United Treasure Chest kiosk inside the front door and they will sell you one.

Fantastic news and thank you bobeesian, really appreciate that, thank you [emoji1303]