The lower league education thread - Topic 1 - Major Trophies

It didn't take long for the Kilmarnock fans to start the "we can piss higher than you"  patter.  Hopefully we won't have to suffer too much of this shite during the season. Even fans of a bigger club like Dundee didn't act like such twats

14 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

It didn't take long for the Kilmarnock fans to start the "we can piss higher than you"  patter.  Hopefully we won't have to suffer too much of this shite during the season.

Sadly, as stated before, it's all they have now. Like Stranraer and ferries. Or ex-ferries.

4 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

It didn't take long for the Kilmarnock fans to start the "we can piss higher than you"  patter.  Hopefully we won't have to suffer too much of this shite during the season. Even fans of a bigger club like Dundee didn't act like such twats

Wouldn’t be hard to piss higher than a wee club like QOS. I mean some junior clubs are held in higher esteem

4 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

QOS another jealous wee club that’s won f**k all. And never will.

Edited by NFL12

As a Kilmarnock fan, I had previously never seen us out the premier league approaching 28th Birthday. We have had massive highs and lows. We are essentially the scalp of this league and coming down reignites rivalries with teams such as Morton/Ayr/Partick/Raith/Dunfermline who we haven’t played much in recent years. Hopefully Covid leaves soon to allow us a chance to travel in numbers to these stadiums. I hope we will bounce back up but I won’t underestimate the opposition and how difficult this league can be. Although I desperately hope we are capable of winning league. 

Ayr alone 4 times a season will be great. They have had a few results against us will be good to see who is the kings of the county at end of season. 

Glad to be out the Rangers Celtic sectarian nonsense for a season at least. Respect to the fans following these teams despite us being one of the more successful provincial clubs in recent years there are some potentially big clubs in this league when going well. 

2 hours ago, Cmac1869 said:

We are essentially the scalp of this league

Both Edinburgh teams, both Dundee teams, and the zombies that you tried to save have all been here in the last decade. You rode your luck during the complete insanity that was Scottish football from Heysel until the Iraq War and it finally ran out. Be wary that you don't find your level like Falkirk did, pissing about in League One's mid-table and masturbating furiously about crowds your stadium can theoretically hold.

3 hours ago, Thumper said:

Both Edinburgh teams, both Dundee teams, and the zombies that you tried to save have all been here in the last decade. You rode your luck during the complete insanity that was Scottish football from Heysel until the Iraq War and it finally ran out. Be wary that you don't find your level like Falkirk did, pissing about in League One's mid-table and masturbating furiously about crowds your stadium can theoretically hold.

This is absolute rubbish that Killie rode their luck. We were where we deserved to be for 28 years and we are where we are now  because we deserve to be. Nothing to do with bad luck.

22 hours ago, Iain said:

Let's be honest, over 120 years of football with three major trophies available per season, the difference between winning five and winning none is negligible. But whatever gets you excited.

What was the third major trophy available 120 years ago?

19 hours ago, Buckfast said:

f**k me,they ran up £13 million worth of debt  ,got the banks to write it off,were the last team in Scotland to get a football grant to help build their stadium! Aye mate you are a huge club.All that begging and stealing for years and they have one league title. Super Ayr on the other hand have won 9 league titles,yes NINE. You may not like it but it is down in the Scottish Football Association records,and bye the way,we managed it by spending our OWN money not begging someone else's.

While I'm as embarrassed as most other Killie fans at that twat Dinde's chat and his  early try to wind everyone up, I honestly cant believe an A^r fan trying to compare stadiums..😀

It should be an interesting  upcoming season and none of us expect an easy ride as there are some decent teams in the league.

It's been too long since we last crossed swords with A^r,  Partick,  etc and I cant wait to experience it again.

Four derbies to look forward to. REAL local rivalries as opposed to the bigotfest  of the Twisted Sistets we had to endure.

While I'm as embarrassed as most other Killie fans at that twat Dinde's chat and his  early try to wind everyone up, I honestly cant believe an A^r fan trying to compare stadiums..[emoji3]
It should be an interesting  upcoming season and none of us expect an easy ride as there are some decent teams in the league.
It's been too long since we last crossed swords with A^r,  Partick,  etc and I cant wait to experience it again.
Four derbies to look forward to. REAL local rivalries as opposed to the bigotfest  of the Twisted Sistets we had to endure.
Admit it you can't wait to get back to Somerset and sing your rendition of Somerset is falling down, the old place will be bouncing (as long as they let fans in) and you will love it even when you leave with no points.

52 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

While I'm as embarrassed as most other Killie fans at that twat Dinde's chat and his  early try to wind everyone up, I honestly cant believe an A^r fan trying to compare stadiums..😀

Christ, you played Thistle 3/4 times a season for 3 years until 3 years ago in the league - we're still fed up at the smell of you!

Edited by baba douche
Added content

5 hours ago, Thumper said:

The bitterness is seething out you thumper. Absolutely love to see it. 28years you make you’re own luck.

Cannot wait to play you guys. 

1 hour ago, baba douche said:

Christ, you played Thistle 3/4 times a season for 3 years until 3 years ago in the league - we're still fed up at the smell of you!

18 games across the 5 years when we were in the top flight.

We’ve somehow avoided Killie in cup competitions since the 00/01 season, which seems surprising, especially with the new regionalised League Cup groups.

3 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Somerset Park is superior in absolutely every single way to Rugby Park. Don't even kid yourself.