Kelty Hearts Thread

2 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

V dangerous in both boxes. I wish him well though. Took a lot of stick but always tried his best and never hid.

Sod's Law he scores the winner the mora and we get an away trip to parkhead and £100k in the bank 😂😂

On 18/01/2024 at 20:32, Kelheart said:

Brody Paterson confirmed on loan , meant to be decent 👏🏼👏🏼

Remember Airdrie signed him on loan from Celtic in January window 2 years ago,  very good going forward,   lots of potential seems to have lost his way when down at Hartlepool,  would think he would be a solid signing and he probably still has a chance to play at a higher level,  think he is a Kirkcaldy boy but don't hold that against him.

15 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Strong talk of Reece Lyon to Accies. What a blow that would be to the squad ☹️

Awe ffs , can't begrudge the lad a crack at FT football again though , been brilliant for us and we should get a fee , Cunningham and Tidser could possibly cover but will be a major loss for us , maybe why McAllister was brought in , does make us an attractive option for PT and loan players though as all seem to do well here .

Mon Kelty 

14 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Skelped today. Tons of possession but no real penetration. The young lads got ruffled after we went 3 down.

Tidser missed in the side again. Some work to do to push upwards again.

Where to begin today with that neeb 

I'm all for young ones getting a chance but if I was Cunningham I'd be livid that Mcallister was getting a start before me , Moore has to be injured or would've surely started , really miss Tidser absolutely powderpuff in midfield today and that rests with Tids selection 

Pumped by a very average team who actually shot when they could unlike us , very bad day at the office so away to hit the red wine
Mon Kelty 

13 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Pumped by a very average team who actually shot when they could unlike us , very bad day at the office so away to hit the red wine
Mon Kelty 

The average team pumped a shite team. Enjoy your wine. 

18 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

“Very average team”……sounds like you had hit the red wine earlier in the afternoon. Bit of a heads gone comment from one of Kelty’s more reliable posters. Disappointing.

Edited by BB_Bino

5 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

“Very average team”……sounds like you had hit the red wine earlier in the afternoon. Bit of a heads gone comment from one of Kelty’s more reliable posters. Disappointing.

Knowing Kelheart he won't have meant any disrespect. Well deserved fron the Binos today.

Edited by leomessi1984

Just now, BB_Bino said:

Well your no exactly world beaters to be fair and have been struggling of late a wee bit but pumped us well and truly today and we are I'd say a very average team as well for that matter , anyway I'm just annoyed and disappointed with us after that today so apologies if comments upset you guys 

22 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Where to begin today with that neeb 

I'm all for young ones getting a chance but if I was Cunningham I'd be livid that Mcallister was getting a start before me , Moore has to be injured or would've surely started , really miss Tidser absolutely powderpuff in midfield today and that rests with Tids selection 

Mon Kelty 

McAllister loan probably has a playing clause but fully agreed Kelheart. Cunningham has been good but never seems to stay in the team.

Wee Owens struggled today in CM

17 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

McAllister loan probably has a playing clause but fully agreed Kelheart. Cunningham has been good but never seems to stay in the team.

Wee Owens struggled today in CM

Owens struggles with anything bar right back neeb 

I get there might be a playing clause but surely that can't mean they have to start every single game while our own signed players are benched ?? 
Anyway red wines flowing just have to drink to try and forget the most powderpuff display since Tids took over