Kelty Hearts Thread

On 17/05/2024 at 10:24, GordonS said:

All of the above is fair. For me, there are two factors in drawing the line: professionalism and crowd numbers. If it's your livelihood you deserve a good standard of medical care, and a crowd of maybe 1,000 seems a reasonable starting point too. You regularly get clubs in tier 3 with those but I don't recall a full time club ever being in tier 4, so that's where I'd draw this line.

That said, I'm not convinced a GP adds all that much. If I had a heart attack or a broken leg I'd much rather have a paramedic around than one of the GPs from our practice. Few GPs have much experience in accident and emergency, the kind of thing they'd be called on for match days. Someone must have done some work on this somewhere.

Rangers were in tier 4!

Good wee run out on Saturday for the lads against a makeshift Accies, all about getting the minutes in and our defence sorted out imo , weather was brutal at times so well done to all the players , few trialists look decent and had plenty energy so see what happens with them , squad taking shape again for the season ahead and really like the look of Flatman and Oware at CB good experience and youthful pace something we lacked last season 

6 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Ffs what happened , that's not what we are needing getting skelped from a LL team 

The B teams are a weird proposition too though. We had a mad 10 minutes. Lewis Owens torn to shreds when he came on by a young Hearts bot who looked class all game and bagged a quickfire brace.

Saw some promising signs tonight. McCarvel looks a find. Billy Owens at LB again...we know how that usually ends....