Kelty Hearts Thread

1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

Not signed for anyone yet but has left Kelty.

Heard tonight he's signed with Tranent  , 8 and 6 did ok tonight , Tiwi looked lively and Biabi put himself about , Gala had a good couple of young ones as well , no 14 for them looked about 15 but had a good few quality touches , decent run out 

17 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Heard tonight he's signed with Tranent  , 8 and 6 did ok tonight , Tiwi looked lively and Biabi put himself about , Gala had a good couple of young ones as well , no 14 for them looked about 15 but had a good few quality touches , decent run out 

Number 8 was the young Rangers lad I think. Thought him and 10 did well, 6 also in bits. Wasn’t too impressed by Biabi but early doors in pre season.

Who Ross Cunningham the goal scorer?

Thought Walker had a good game at left back and Tiwi certainly gets your attention 

1 minute ago, crowie said:

Number 8 was the young Rangers lad I think. Thought him and 10 did well, 6 also in bits. Wasn’t too impressed by Biabi but early doors in pre season.

Who Ross Cunningham the goal scorer?

Thought Walker had a good game at left back and Tiwi certainly gets your attention 

Aye Cunningham got the goal , was a peach as well , overall a decent wee run out and the tempo defo went up a bit when the young ones got on , tricky conditions as well tonight 

1 minute ago, Kelheart said:

Aye Cunningham got the goal , was a peach as well , overall a decent wee run out and the tempo defo went up a bit when the young ones got on , tricky conditions as well tonight 

It was just enjoyable to watch good passing football played at a decent tempo without some demented seal barking “Shape shape shape” on the sidelines while the team being told to launch the ball long at every opportunity. 

9 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Botti Biabi up top on trial tonight. Tiwi on the bench. Couple of other faces in the 11 I don't recognise. All 20s on the bench outside Tiwi. No sign of Johnstone or Cunningham.

Your supporters will obviously know better than me, but even though he has maybe not fulfilled the potential that saw him get his Swansea move, I do genuinely think there’s a good (lower league) player in Biabi. In the games I’ve seen him play for Stenny, Kelty and Brechin (probably all against us on this occasion) he always seemed to do well, look like a handful with his power and pace and he always looked likely to score.

50 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Your supporters will obviously know better than me, but even though he has maybe not fulfilled the potential that saw him get his Swansea move, I do genuinely think there’s a good (lower league) player in Biabi. In the games I’ve seen him play for Stenny, Kelty and Brechin (probably all against us on this occasion) he always seemed to do well, look like a handful with his power and pace and he always looked likely to score.

Put himself about last night but never really showed us anything we didn't see last time he was here , no disrespect but he will come up against better defenders than Gala have and they coped quite easily with him , would rather we gave young Shearer the game time , Tiwi and CJ up top as well so think he at least needed to notch a goal or produce something to earn a deal but ??? 

1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

Put himself about last night but never really showed us anything we didn't see last time he was here , no disrespect but he will come up against better defenders than Gala have and they coped quite easily with him , would rather we gave young Shearer the game time , Tiwi and CJ up top as well so think he at least needed to notch a goal or produce something to earn a deal but ??? 

He was playing the number 9 role last night which isn't his position. I think we'll play CJ there with Tiwi & Stef off him. I'd take Biabi as we've got zero cover omin those wide positions. The young kids did well when they came on bit are not ready to play a big part bar a few.

Who was the young kid from Rangers? 

39 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

He was playing the number 9 role last night which isn't his position. I think we'll play CJ there with Tiwi & Stef off him. I'd take Biabi as we've got zero cover omin those wide positions. The young kids did well when they came on bit are not ready to play a big part bar a few.

Who was the young kid from Rangers? 

Don't know bud , guy told me the 3 others were rangers players so assuming looking to loan out as no B team in lowland league next season , would defo take no 8 , looked a player and communicated well when he was on 

3 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Don't know bud , guy told me the 3 others were rangers players so assuming looking to loan out as no B team in lowland league next season , would defo take no 8 , looked a player and communicated well when he was on 

Agreed. He looked decent.

20 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

20230627_203333.thumb.jpg.84a9fdebbfc2ca3b667a51bd55cace95.jpg

I’ll probably be dropping in here throughout the season to see how Craig Johnston is getting on as I like to keep an eye on former players. If whoever is responsible for these graphics is reading, please spell Kyle Gourlay correctly going forward or it will cause me a minor annoyance.

28 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Reece Lyon signs on. Excellent! Not sure if he played last night though?

Don't think he played last night neeb but could be wrong , great bit of business though and how good was it seeing the team actually playing football last night 🙏🏻🙏🏻

2 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Reece Lyon signs on. Excellent! Not sure if he played last night though?

Didn’t play last night as far as I could tell.

We thought number 8 was Harley Ewen of Rangers, sure we heard him being called that during the game. But according to Transfermrkt Harley Ewen is about 6 2 and a right sided defender so he might be the boy who came on and played RB when Corbett moved to CB.

Number 10 seemed to be Connor someone. No idea who 6 was. 

54 minutes ago, crowie said:

Didn’t play last night as far as I could tell.

We thought number 8 was Harley Ewen of Rangers, sure we heard him being called that during the game. But according to Transfermrkt Harley Ewen is about 6 2 and a right sided defender so he might be the boy who came on and played RB when Corbett moved to CB.

Number 10 seemed to be Connor someone. No idea who 6 was. 

Sure I heard Billy for the number 8. Connor Allen was in the Rangers B team last season.

Edit. Definitely Connor Allen.

Edited by leomessi1984

1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

Sure I heard Billy for the number 8. Connor Allen was in the Rangers B team last season.

Edit. Definitely Connor Allen.

Billy was the tanned one no 6 I think went down in second half ,  injured his knee a bit as heard Tam telling Geordie to get him off as he was toiling 

wee bit anoraking here but 

could the no 6 have been Billy Owens just released by Partick Thistle ? 

Edited by Kelheart

Big test today. We'll do well to contain Raith as they are buzzing in their preseason & new owners build up. 

Be good to see the Rangers youngsters in a testing environment. If y do well today I'd suggest we take them in on loan for sure (assuming they are still on trial today). 

On 28/06/2023 at 22:09, Kelheart said:

Billy was the tanned one no 6 I think went down in second half ,  injured his knee a bit as heard Tam telling Geordie to get him off as he was toiling 

wee bit anoraking here but 

could the no 6 have been Billy Owens just released by Partick Thistle ? 

Was indeed Billy Owens Kelheart. Good spot sir.

Decent game today , thought Tiwi was a handful first half , Cunningham took his goals well and CJ put a shift in , Raith stepped it up second half and made it difficult for us to get out but overall well pleased with the way the team's developing 👌🏼

Edited by Kelheart