Kelty Hearts Thread

12 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Still can't believe that game last night absolutely worth every penny ,first 20 thought oh dear but what a come back , looking really good up top , think we miss Walker as a natural left back so really got to be looking at that area for a loan deal would be braw if we got Milne , Ngwenya and Barron (wishful thinking)back in that would see us have a no too shabby season I reckon 

Aww man I’d have Connor Barron back in a second. He was superb! No chance though lol. A few wee loan additions and we are solid. Very impressed with the squad tids has built so far though. My outlook on the season is positive now compared with when we had a mad exodus of players, managers, coaching staff and even owners hah! Bring on the season, I’d take mid table with a sneaky hope of play off contention 👍🏻

4 hours ago, crowie said:

Anyone know if season tickets valid tonight? I know they usually aren’t for the cup but the match poster normally says Not Valid and there is no mention of it on this one.

Don't think it is neeb 

1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

Looking very comfortable so far but should be at least another one up. Daramola breaking through regularly. More of the same in the second half with some ruthlessness please! 

Aye he had a good few chances neeb , brilliant pass for CJs goal as well 

I really enjoyed the game this evening. You're rarely going to get a faultless performance and it's still very early days but there were positives throughout the team tonight. Irrespective of whether we progress in the cup or not this competition has been just what we've needed ahead of the new season. After the changes weve seen over the past few months it has been a real confidence builder. 

From what I've seen so far, this new look side has been entertaining, exciting and we've played some decent football. Even when playing the ball long there's more often than not been someone on the end of it, and the player on the recieving end hasn't looked short of options. There hasn't been much of this running towards the corner flag with the head down because there's nobody else there. When we have got forward we've done so quickly and in numbers, it looks as though Tidser is really getting a tune out of this side. 

As I said it's early days and I don't want to get carried away, but it's an encouraging start. 

Daramola having another game where he was the difference maker, excellent as we move towards the league games.

Lewis Moore is clearly a player too & will only get better as he gets fitter.

Great to watch tonight. Mon the Kelty!!

Thought Billy at left back did as well as he could , totally tell he's well out his comfort zone playing there but just got on with it , Daramola though is going to cause teams a few headaches , he had no right to get to the ball first n play in CJ for his goal boys no fear and his directness is brilliant to watch 

1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

See Lewis Strapp is a free agent released by Morton , wonder if he fancies joining his pals at Kelty , good age and left back , defo needing cover in that area if Walkers out for start if the season 

He's got a long term injury IIRC, which is why he's not been picked up by someone higher up the food chain.

3 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

He's got a long term injury IIRC, which is why he's not been picked up by someone higher up the food chain.

And they've released him , hope he's insured , we've took a punt on Lewis Moore as well , first game in almost two years midweek and played Braw , not quite match fit and probably carrying wee bit weight but bet he was glad to be back at it and what's about sending over wee Andy Tod on loan 😁