Whitehill Welfare 21/22

13 hours ago, Burnieman said:

Do you know what it means?

An alert to an injustice in society, but more recently used by snowflakes, busy bodies, people with nothing else to do than cause unjustifiable grief unnecessarily. 

There you go. Evidently you'll disagree. Enjoy what game you're at today.

6 hours ago, Passthebaw said:

An alert to an injustice in society, but more recently used by snowflakes, busy bodies, people with nothing else to do than cause unjustifiable grief unnecessarily. 

....... and always looking for something to get indignant about

1 hour ago, magoo said:

Tansley unveils a free the rosewell one t shirt after the winner goes in today...absolute scenes 

Tansley ??? Be careful you'll get done for name slandering next. :lol:

Such a shame the club couldn't post the result today on the Rosewell neighbourhood page,the club have tried for a few years now engaging with the Rosewell public,just shows what you're up against. 

Anyway the lad (Tansey) chased every ball and stood out in a ww side who were unlucky to go in at half time 1 0 down. 

An outstanding team performance in the 2nd half and with a last minute penalty from Josh Walker got WW the very well deserved 3 points. 

I thought Kirkcaldy & Dysart would've been more of a threat,maybes an off day for them as they've started the season brightly.

On another note the 1st game of season pumping from Luncarty doesn't look as bad now as they scored another 5 today (22 goals in 4 games now) and look very strong contenders for promotion even at this early stage.

A 2 0 defeat since Luncarty at Dunbar after matching them for most of the game and 2 wins in a week makes it more comfortable reading.

2 cup games next 2 weeks before next league match. 

Mon the Welfare!!!!

Edited by newcastle broon

8 hours ago, Passthebaw said:

I see you swallow whatever the right wing feed you.

"Pathetic woke people" are more likely to be the ones to give someone a second chance don't you think?

But hey, on you go using the term as an insult even though you haven't a clue what it really means without Googling it.

1 hour ago, Burnieman said:

I see you swallow whatever the right wing feed you.

"Pathetic woke people" are more likely to be the ones to give someone a second chance don't you think?

But hey, on you go using the term as an insult even though you haven't a clue what it really means without Googling it.

Woke people?

People like you who look for reasons to be indignant

Already asked, what are the acceptable and unacceptable crimes and who decided which would go into whuch category?

Need you to educate me on this before I can continue conversation 

36 minutes ago, Andydoc said:

Woke people?

People like you who look for reasons to be indignant

Already asked, what are the acceptable and unacceptable crimes and who decided which would go into whuch category?

Need you to educate me on this before I can continue conversation 

"People like me"? I'm not indignant.

I have asked why he uses this term as an insult, it appears to be out of complete ignorance of what it actually means, and in this particular case how on earth does he know that "pathetic woke people" or "snowflakes" are the ones who want the player banished into the wilderness?  it could quite easily be vein popping gammons who want Tansey to stop playing and do 20 years hard labour instead. Who knows.

That's quite apart from the fact that most decent people could be described as "woke"........

"Aware, especially of social problems such as racism and inequality"; "Someone who is woke is very aware of social and political unfairness."

I have no opinion either way on Tansey, that's an issue for WW to deal with, and don't want a conversation with you about it either although I'm generally in favour of giving people a second chance.

Edited by Burnieman

2 hours ago, Burnieman said:

🤷‍♂️ Or they get their knickers in a twist over something that is largely irrelevant to them, but as a society feel the need to get involved. 

Ironic you mention "second chance" when some locals appear to be rounding on a local lad who's done wrong, who actually deserves a 2nd chance, yet they want him on the scrapheap.

I'm trying to keep this civil, even though we disagree. Clearly my interpretation of "woke" is different to yours Mr Self Righteous, so we'll agree to disagree. I'm out. I wish Whitehill and their players well.

18 minutes ago, Passthebaw said:

🤷‍♂️ Or they get their knickers in a twist over something that is largely irrelevant to them, but as a society feel the need to get involved. 

Ironic you mention "second chance" when some locals appear to be rounding on a local lad who's done wrong, who actually deserves a 2nd chance, yet they want him on the scrapheap.

I'm trying to keep this civil, even though we disagree. Clearly my interpretation of "woke" is different to yours Mr Self Righteous, so we'll agree to disagree. I'm out. I wish Whitehill and their players well.

That's the problem these days, it has been misused as an insult by the far right media and politicians where almost everyone who isn't a complete c*nt is to them "woke", and of course their followers unthinkingly lap it up and throw it about at any one and any thing they disagree with.

Maybe I'm just getting completely fed up with these truly self righteous dangerous pr*cks.

To bring it back to WW, in view of the uproar surrounding DG, did they think signing Tansey would have come without any consequences even considering it's less high profile.

Edited by Burnieman

30 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I guess that the pressure has been building on the committee to let him go, but I agree that he will be a big loss in a football sense.

It's done now, but in a few weeks it would have been forgotten about.

Craig Thomson was far more high profile when he signed at Arniston and it calmed right down after a month.