G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

Nice first goal from us last night but the usual defensive mistakes cost us again.

Played well in the second half too but that doesn’t make their winning goal any less sore. I don’t get surprised at CL defeats any more. That stopped ages a go.

The problem here is the Celtic fans remember what Ange said last season,eash time we play at this level the squad should get better.
As much as we come up short in these games it doesn't get any easier,St Brendan doesn't have that experience with this squad even thou he works with them every day.
Now hes talking about the same thing Ange did last season,this is where the dissappointment comes from the fans.
You could clearly see we missed Jota but also the tempo of the game is more passive, PLEASE STOP PASSING IT BACK.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Backs to the wall defending celtic from Drew and Jinky today.

What am I supposedly defending? Genuinely haven’t a clue what you are on about mate, honestly just think you mention my name to get my attention now 

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

What am I supposedly defending? Genuinely haven’t a clue what you are on about mate, honestly just think you mention my name to get my attention now 

Why give him the attention, he’s a pollution. 

Just now, willywastecoat said:

Your contradiction about specified periods of time M8,something you post about all the time.

What time period would you like me to use? UEFA use 5 years for their club coefficient so I went along the same kind of route.

Just now, AJF said:

What time period would you like me to use? UEFA use 5 years for their club coefficient so I went along the same kind of route.

You can't use the 5 years before that M8,Were Celtic were more successful,for me the teams in Scotland go into Europe as one team building the co-effiicent for the league we play for it's not about one individual team.

2 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

This is very much Rodgers at work. And I agree we looked very competent moving them around the pitch looking for that opening. 
I think Rodgers needs the players to achieve this style but it’s very effective when done right. 
I think Luis Palma came on at just the right time when we took the frantic end-to-end pace out the game and he was cleverly creating opportunities down that left side.

The question isn't about style it's getting results at this level,Celtic haven't replaced Jota which leads to the signing policy Celtic have in place,St Brendan was brought back to improve our results in Europe so far he has regressed the squad.
As much as I enjoy having dominance at domestic level it's time we did better in Europe.

14 minutes ago, willywastecoat said:

The question isn't about style it's getting results at this level,Celtic haven't replaced Jota which leads to the signing policy Celtic have in place,St Brendan was brought back to improve our results in Europe so far he has regressed the squad.
As much as I enjoy having dominance at domestic level it's time we did better in Europe.

Tbf we were shite in Europe with jota but I get your point, a couple or three decent signings and we might be able to get results in Europe instead of competing but ultimately failing. All these project signings and money in the bank are doing nothing for the team or the support. 

Don't know if it was mentioned but John Hartson rightly calling out the Lazio player for a blatant dive then seemingly not seeing anything similar from the home team afterwards was just laughable.

You just knew that only in his own mind he was saying that it was "clever striker play or buying a foul".

Fud.

4 hours ago, willywastecoat said:

'Dominance at domestic level' in Scotland = having the shiniest wheelie bin in the street.

12 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

'Dominance at domestic level' in Scotland = having the shiniest wheelie bin in the street.

You have a small country small mentality mindset M8, the Scottish league is sitting 10th out of 55 countries not bad for a small country in the street.