G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

14 minutes ago, bobbydazzler said:

that Kuhn looks a complete different player from the back end of last year

He totally does. I remember the hype surrounding his move and then he just looked out of his depth in a few games, always taking the easy/safe option. But he's flying now, must've been a confidence thing.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The War Chest FFs.

What war?

Versus Kilmarnock and St Mirren?

Or the one where the get repeatedly pumped by any semi decent side in Europe.

Reveal hidden contents

Yes I know the war is the sectarian war against Rangers*. 

The later a war chest "money put aside for a large project" nothing to do with war. Yes the large project to stop getting pumped in Europe

5 hours ago, AJF said:

From shoehorning his rehearsed joke into his answer, to the delivery and expectant smile, to the tumbleweed silence he is greeted with to his crestfallen face. This is excellent. The real highlight from last night.

Did you see the TNT coverage? Some horrendous attempts at stats banter from the host. Scott Brown correctly seemed to ignore her and tried to move the conversation on.

Also I haven’t looked back at the thread but TNT and various Twitter accounts talked about the Bratislava goal as being perfect and nobody seemed to pick up on the slight deflection. It was a great strike and great technique but it did hit off the Celtic players head, didn’t it? 

9 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Did you see the TNT coverage? Some horrendous attempts at stats banter from the host. Scott Brown correctly seemed to ignore her and tried to move the conversation on.

Also I haven’t looked back at the thread but TNT and various Twitter accounts talked about the Bratislava goal as being perfect and nobody seemed to pick up on the slight deflection. It was a great strike and great technique but it did hit off the Celtic players head, didn’t it? 

Aye I think it skiffed Cameron’s head. 

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The War Chest FFs.

What war?

Versus Kilmarnock and St Mirren?

Or the one where the get repeatedly pumped by any semi decent side in Europe.

Reveal hidden contents

Yes I know the war is the sectarian war against Rangers*. 

Mate you know fine well what he means by building a war chest and what for, you aren’t that daft.

He is clearly alluding to bridging the gap in Europe

2 hours ago, kennie makevin said:

He's the flaw in my argument.....

What argument? I think you posted this and now realise it’s a bit of a silly suggestion

Edited by Jinky67

18 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Mate you know fine well what he means by building a war chest and what for, you aren’t that daft.

He is clearly alluding to bridging the gap in Europe

This has been ongoing for a few years. What’s the timescale on the chart being opened and being spent on some players that will make any difference?

Or will Terry Munro suffice?

7 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

This has been ongoing for a few years. What’s the timescale on the chart being opened and being spent on some players that will make any difference?

Or will Terry Munro suffice?

So you don’t think spending 11 million on someone like Engels, a talented, young Belgian international is us starting to open said chest? (I assumed you mean chest and not chart as posted)

If you think that’s been done to go to war with Killie and Motherwell then please accept my apologies and I’ll rescind my previous comment as you are indeed that daft.

Edited by Jinky67

3 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Aye, he clearly heads it upwards.

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

So you don’t think spending 11 million on someone like Engels, a talented, young Belgian international is us starting to open said chest? (I assumed you mean chest and not chart as posted)

If you think that’s been done to go to war with Killie and Motherwell then please accept my apologies and I’ll rescind my previous comment as you are indeed that daft.

One player. Is the chest empty?