Scots on the move

I really hope the move helps Turnbull kick on, there's a good squad being built at Cardiff and they try and play. I think he's a good player, and we all know that he can hit the net from range, however for becoming one of the nations top players, I can't help but think his lack of pace holds him back a bit. Likeable lad that scores worldies, like what he does with the ball and my fingers are crossed for him as I do think he could be an asset for Scotland.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Is the English Championship more physical than the Scottish Premiership?

It’s renowned as being “athletic” and every player that moves down there says that very thing. It isn’t as much a step up in technical ability, but in athleticism. 

Hopefully a good move for Turnbull, as has been mentioned the Championship doesn't seem like the best place for him but in the right set up hopefully he'll flourish with regular games. He's a bit different from any of the other centre or attacking midfielders we have so wouldn't hurt to have him more seriously in contention. 

50 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

It’s renowned as being “athletic” and every player that moves down there says that very thing. It isn’t as much a step up in technical ability, but in athleticism. 

I've no idea what Cardiffs squad is like but Turnbull is excellent on the ball and he'll get a bit more time with the ball in that league I'd imagine. If guys like Tom Cairney can star at that level so can Turnbull.