Scots on the move

17 hours ago, Jives Miguel said:

You spoke to the mods about a coloured circle on the Internet? 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAJAJHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Oh my word, you would have to waterboard me to get such a confession out of me. 

You really are a bit special aren't you. 

If its just a coloured circle then why are you going out of your way into all my old posts to click on it and doing the same for other posters? All you are is a troll on here hence why I spoke to the mods. 

Sky Sports News alleging that Fulham are preparing another bid for Scott McTominay.

The move is even more mystifying knowing that Fulham want Emile Smith-Row.

If Fulham see McTominay as a replacement for Palhinha they are barking up the wrong tree. McTominay is not a number 6/anchorman.

His best work is done in in the opposition box.

Sky Sports News also reporting that Napoli are preparing a second bid for Gilmour.

(Personally, I hope McTominay stays put and Gilmour leaves. I'd actually love to see both at Manchester United)

Edited by Chripper

On 27/07/2024 at 19:22, Jives Miguel said:

Not sure how I feel about that one. I think going on loan to a Premier League club encounters the risk of spending most of the season on the bench if he's not quite yet at Premier League level. I don't think he's played enough to say what his level is yet. Surely Championship is a safer bet at this point in his career? 

Can always go back and out again in January. If not the premier league then somewhere abroad rather than the Farmer's league would suit him better

5 hours ago, gannonball said:

McKenna joining Las Palmas.

Good move for him....La Liga.....got Real Mardid at end of month. 

Can see him outscoring their new centre forward.....canna min' his name...oh aye.....Ollie McBirnie

On 29/07/2024 at 21:25, Chripper said:

(Personally, I hope McTominay stays put and Gilmour leaves. I'd actually love to see both at Manchester United)

Have to admit to thinking the same, nothing against Fulham but I think that's quite a big step down for him, with regards to stature of club. 

On 02/08/2024 at 15:44, gannonball said:

Good move for McKenna, and it'll be interesting to see how he gets on over there. 

On 02/08/2024 at 15:44, gannonball said:

I am just seeing this. Good move for him and good to have more players playing around Europe. I think it benefits the squad to have players playing around different leagues.

I'm surprised none of the OF went in for him though.

Celtic might argue CCV is better and that may be true but surely he would be an upgrade on the rest of the central defenders?

Surely he would be the best central defender at Rangers?

5 hours ago, ahemps said:

I am just seeing this. Good move for him and good to have more players playing around Europe. I think it benefits the squad to have players playing around different leagues.

I'm surprised none of the OF went in for him though.

Celtic might argue CCV is better and that may be true but surely he would be an upgrade on the rest of the central defenders?

Surely he would be the best central defender at Rangers?

It would have been a no brainer signing for either team. Still question marks over CCV's fitness so McKenna would have provided his presence / aerial dominance in his absence plus I think hes left sided to compliment him as I agree he is better than the rest. Still, a decent move for him, move to warmer climate in an expat community to settle yet still playing in a top league.

14 hours ago, Quentin Taranbino said:

QPR sign Karamoko Dembele and given him the number 7 shirt. Will be a key player for them and interested to see how he gets on after a great season in League One

I thought he bumped us for England?

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

I thought he bumped us for England?

He's a confident lad if he thinks that a winger going out on loan to QPR aged 21 is going to catch the eye of whoever the next England manager is.

On 30/07/2024 at 19:23, Chripper said:

Middlesbrough have submitted a bid for Bristol City striker Tommy Conway, believed to be worth up to £5million.

This looks like it’ll go through by end of the week, maybe tomorrow.

Also an Italian website suggesting Napoli are close to signing Gilmour, and are interested in McTominay. Could be nonsense, but Serie A teams do seem to be loving Scotsmen these days.

19 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

This looks like it’ll go through by end of the week, maybe tomorrow.

Also an Italian website suggesting Napoli are close to signing Gilmour, and are interested in McTominay. Could be nonsense, but Serie A teams do seem to be loving Scotsmen these days.

Yeah. The Conway one Is pretty much signed, sealed and delivered.

The Napoli one is an interesting one.

A Napoli director is in London to rubber-stamp the Victor Osimhen transfer (and swap) this will give them £39m.

We need this transfer to be ratified before they can buy Gilmour (and McTominay).

I think the Gilmour transfer is days away (I've been saying that for days).

Conte was a brilliant midfielder in his day. He'd definitely improve Gilmour and McTominay.

Could be an interesting few days coming up.

Middlesbrough is a great move for Conway. They will be battling for promotion this year for sure, it's a good test to see if he can make the step up to the top level.

Would love to see Gilmour and McTominay playing together at Napoli, be genuinely exciting to see how they get on.