Scots on the move

10 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Dykes out of the QPR squad completely today, looks like he'll be off before the window shuts.

Has there been any chat as to where he might end up?

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:

Has there been any chat as to where he might end up?

Blackburn and Birmingham are the 2 that have been linked with him, Blackburn would be the preferable option just to keep him in the Championship

Didn't see this posted. I'm sure most have already heard about it, but for completeness. Kevin Nisbet has joined Aberdeen and hopefully he can recapture where he was at Hibernian although it seems for Scotland he's probably not going to ever be an answer.

https://www.afc.co.uk/2024/08/24/nisbet-strengthens-dons-forward-line/

McSauce to Napoli, here we go.

He'll have a top class first season, then Conte will get fed up and it'll all implode, so hopefully we can tie up qualification by June again. 

2 hours ago, IAmNotAWindowCleaner said:

The first point of the season for Ian Cathro's Estoril against Gil Vicente.

No game time yet for Estoril's new, permanent, signing Jordan Holsgrove, who was their on-loan star player last season.

Strange career for Holsgrove to date, but he seemed to do pretty well on loan in Portugal last season, so good luck to him. I believe he got injured towards the end of the season and isn't yet fit, hence the lack of game time.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

Haven't heard much about Doig being on the move back to Serie A recently - did I miss him being linked somewhere?

Lazio and Galatasary seem to be the two clubs he has mostly been linked with this summer but nothing above rumours I don't think 

22 hours ago, PrestersKTID said:

Mctominay and gilmour both to Napoli would be a good move for both and you’d think for Scotland aswell. 

It's different in an international team where you make do but I'm not sure how a club team would play to get the best out of both of them. McTominay is kinda the antithesis of the possession game that would suit Gilmour. It would be interesting.

I hope Gilmour goes to Napoli personally because Antonio Conte will surely figure how to get the best out of him and McTominay playing together and then Scotland can build a team around that partnership.