Love Island 2021

This is due to start next week - I’ll be getting forced to watch it. 

There’s also been some adversity regarding the diversity of the contestants this year - not enough fatties apparently. 

Post all your commentary in this thread. 

HWFG.

2 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

This is due to start next week - I’ll be getting forced to watch it. 

There’s also been some adversity regarding the diversity of the contestants this year - not enough fatties apparently. 

Post all your commentary in this thread. 

HWFG.

Forced, aye?

Know a couple of folk at work who have crossed paths with Sharon. Well, exchanged emails with her. 

Shannon played the 'eccentric Jock' card a bit too much for me in the early stages. Slightly grating. 

So much underboob. 

No one really standing out for me this year thus far. Think Brad seems like a decent boy, and Faye, whilst the best of the girls, appears to have a pure barking personality.

I know I’m leaving myself wide open to ‘told you so!’ but this seems the most vacuous set of contestants (?) yet.

I’m hoping they’ve put the cannon fodder up first and that there’ll then be a wee bit more charisma as new entrants arrive. 

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Chloe’s voice was seriously getting on my tits last night. Appears to have the personality of a cardboard box as well. It’s a no from me.

To be fair, I think I'd have sprinted to the front door after her voicenote, but the more she talked the worse it got. Looking forward to her and Faye having a set to. 

On 29/06/2021 at 08:35, Adam said:

No one really standing out for me this year thus far. Think Brad seems like a decent boy, and Faye, whilst the best of the girls, appears to have a pure barking personality.

I don’t think that Faye is attractive at all. Big fake duck lips and horrible bolted on fake diddies. Not for me.

13 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I don’t think that Faye is attractive at all. Big fake duck lips and horrible bolted on fake diddies. Not for me.

Same, she looks like an alien imo. Would probably give me a heart attack seeing her face in the dark.