Love Island 2021

I don’t think that Faye is attractive at all. Big fake duck lips and horrible bolted on fake diddies. Not for me.

Agreed, the more I see of her, the less attractive I find her. They’re all decent, but really none standing out for me.

Hugo is definitely this years Doctor Alex.

I'm gone at the fact Hugo's couple is in the huff with him for not trying to chat her up and get off with her when she basically right from the start made it obvious she wasn't into him. 

"Here, I know I said right from the start that I think you're ugly and a bit weird but why aren't you trying to flirt with me, it's making me feel unloved" 

The girls are really far from top drawer this year, and I would say the standard of female in it has been deteriorating for a few seasons now. 

I have no idea why. There are surely absolute stunners looking to go on. A couple of the girls this year are properly deluded and it’s a crying shame the Scottish girl was exited so quickly.

7 hours ago, Adam said:

Agreed, the more I see of her, the less attractive I find her. They’re all decent, but really none standing out for me.

Hugo is definitely this years Doctor Alex.

The new girl Chloe is not bad, but the rest I honestly wouldn’t and there is no way the producers can reasonably expect these boys to either. They will be used to a much higher standard away from the Villa.

The new girl Chloe is not bad, but the rest I honestly wouldn’t and there is no way the producers can reasonably expect these boys to either. They will be used to a much higher standard away from the Villa.

She’s really nothing special in my eyes, and that fucking voice man.

Faye saying to Hugo that she wants to pursue whatever it is between them and then 10 mins later nearly pishing herself with excitement at going on a date with a brickie just shows she has absolutely zero interest in the teacher, and purely playing the game.

Going by the lack of interest in this thread and the fact that a contestant has already been sent hundreds of death threats by the mentalist British public - I don’t see this show continuing after this season. It’s had it’s day.

Going by the lack of interest in this thread and the fact that a contestant has already been sent hundreds of death threats by the mentalist British public - I don’t see this show continuing after this season. It’s had it’s day.

I was surprised they tried to bring it back this year to be honest. And then they bring it back with the blandest people they could. Recipe for disaster.

17 hours ago, Adam said:

She’s really nothing special in my eyes, and that fucking voice man.

Faye saying to Hugo that she wants to pursue whatever it is between them and then 10 mins later nearly pishing herself with excitement at going on a date with a brickie just shows she has absolutely zero interest in the teacher, and purely playing the game.

Aye I was just watching then and the body language says it all, he's pure leaning in hoping for any sort of action and she's leaning away from him as she's saying how keen she is to make things work. You can see the cogs turning in their heads when they get dumped and think who to go with to stay in the show. 

6 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

I disagree, I stopped watching because it’s absolutely TOWIE/MIC levels of fake scripted shite.

but the fact they brought it back this year and have kept going with it even after the deaths of some contestants and Caroline Flack make me think it will still run for a while yet.

It’s basically free money for ITV given advertisers of clearsil and shite like that probably pay a fortune to get ad time during it. That’s before you even mention the amount of hype it generates on social media even despite the characters being bland as f**k and it probably still doesn’t decent viewing numbers by today’s live tv standards.

I doubt they’ll do another winter series since that flopped pretty hard but I’d be astounded if this is the last season.

Watching it now the football’s finished. It’s been two minutes and I can comfortably state that Chuggs and Hugo are the biggest losers to ever appear on television together.

Can only imagine how horrendous their uni nights out must have been.