Love Island 2021

12 hours ago, Richie said:

f**k me Hugo
Saying "Job done" to her face emoji23.png
She's hefty rolling her eyes at him every conversation.
On thin ice with her already. Definitely going to DQ himself again.

He's definitely going to eliminate himself by jumping over the top rope.

Do you think Jake has got a plan for the prize?
To me it seems more like he's just trying desperately hard to be 'one of the Lads', hence encouraging them etc.
He was hitting that Danny with all sorts of Lads chat when he was in as well.

To me it seems more like he's just trying desperately hard to be 'one of the Lads', hence encouraging them etc.

He’s cashing in the £50k and fleeing back to the shire.

Toby is hilarious.
Perhaps inadvertently and not by design, but Zero fucks given and has the girls on strings.

The boy has no brain.
Just a second cock in his head controlling his main cock.

I lost track during the Euros but Casa Amor seemed like a good time to get back on board. Seems like a good decision. 

Cringing at Faye's performance at the recoupling. Everyone round the fire clearly just wanted her to shut the f**k up.

15 minutes ago, Richie said:

Toby is hilarious.
Perhaps inadvertently and not by design, but Zero fucks given and has the girls on strings.

He's like leaving a little kid alone in a room with a cake, I can't believe how naive you have to be to tell the bird you rejected that the girl you chose over her was "meh". 

Teddy will go off with Hugo's bird. Faye is very repulsive, properly trying to gaslight Teddy and act like she is the victim in the situation. 

Milly will take Liam back within the next episode imo. 

On 29/07/2021 at 17:25, Richie said:

A few Instagram posts and club appearances and that 25k prize (assuming he shares) looks like chickenfeed. They need to either increase it or get rid of it. 

Edited by sparky88

Jake thinks he's smart coming back in like that but I'm assuming the producers have plans for that.
Best Casa Amor ending of all time. Lillie coming in to grass on Liam was excellent.

They’re almost definitely going to bring it up if the tweets challenge comes out.

40 minutes ago, mizfit said:

They’re almost definitely going to bring it up if the tweets challenge comes out.

I think they sacked the tweets challenge a while back because the public are a bunch of b*****ds. But they could surely have a who said what to who challenge?

Lillie coming in after the recoupling was absolutely sensational. Proper woman scorned.

Know it would have broken the bro code, but almost wish Liam had told Millie about Jake telling them all to fire in about the girls in Casa Amore.

Think it could be anyone’s guess who wins, I’d be very surprised to see Jake and Liberty win it.

Jake is definitely going to get caught out with encouraging everything.

Can see Liam dropping him in it on Sunday night to try and put Millies anger towards him, whilst he claims Jake warped his fragile little mind.