Love Island 2021

I don't really 'get' Mary. Eyes too far apart, IMO. 7/10.

I think she is phenomenal tbh.

Good to see Hugo getting absolutely f**k all air time in the last few episodes.

Think it’s the first time I’ve ever felt that Chloe could do better than taking Toby back. Her voice definitely annoys me so much more than Lucinda’s ever did.

I think Faye and Teddy could be dark horses to win this tbh. Would love to see Jake and Liberty in the bottom few tomorrow, that would spice it up a bit.

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

I really hope Liberty and Jake don't sleepwalk their way to winning this. Obviously trying to replicate Dani and Jack. Except Jack was quite likeable and Jake is an utter cretin. 

Jake's basically watched every other series and taken notes. Stick together from day 1 like Jake & Dani, buy shitty bracelets for Casa Amor like Kem & Amber. Hopefully the producers haven't forgotten about his antics egging the other lads on.

10 hours ago, DrewDon said:

I don't really 'get' Mary. Eyes too far apart, IMO. 7/10.

Yeah I’m baffled by people saying she looks great tbh. She’s not terrible looking, but not for me Clive.

I think it’s been pretty poor this year tbh in general, Lillie aside.

I can't think where, but I'm positive Mary and Abi have been on a show like this before.  Abi more so.  Has she been on Ex on the Beach or something?

13 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Honestly I feel like they're all just regens for these reality TV shows at this point. 

Her face and voice are extremely familiar.  Agree with the regen comment, you have to think that eventually there won't be any early 20 somethings left to go on these shows.  There wont be an infinite number of tattooed 20 something males with good hairlines and 6 packs either.

Yeah I’m baffled by people saying she looks great tbh. She’s not terrible looking, but not for me Clive.

Aye, I'm not getting it either.
Top 2 for me are Amy and Abi.

No idea how Hugo has managed to stumble his way to Amy.

2 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Mary threatening to cry when Abi coupled up with Dale was extremely strange. Swear she only started to get to know him hours before that. Genuine primary school behaviour.

Aye that was proper spoilt brat behaviour.

As for tonight, get Hugo the f**k out of this villa.