Love Island 2021

Put my house on Tyler and Mary getting saved. Will be the highlight of the series to get rid of Hugo.
Can't see Hugo getting emptied sadly. Chloe will def save him and she'll have enough pull with the others. Mary a cert to be saved agreed.

Can't see Hugo getting emptied sadly. Chloe will def save him and she'll have enough pull with the others. Mary a cert to be saved agreed.

Don’t think Chloe will give a f**k now she’s back with Toby.

Got to agree re Kaz. She is a snake.

Obviously has been fed info about her popularity and as such thinks she can do as she likes. 

To be honest the show is at the stage where I don’t like many of them. They see the cash and fame now and start the fake complete romances. 

Plus Mary is stunning in my opinion. Best looking by a mile. 

Kaz is a massive hypocrite. She was tearing into tyler about how she wasn't gonna be anyone's 2nd choice whilst doing the exact same with Matthew. The conversation they had on yesterday's episode where she was implying he wasn't giving her enough attention and she wasn't happy with it was her just trying to make up excuses to end it with him when she clearly wasn't interested anymore but didnt want to come across as the bad guy. 

f**k off love. 

10 hours ago, wellboy1991 said:

Got to agree re Kaz. She is a snake.

Obviously has been fed info about her popularity and as such thinks she can do as she likes. 

To be honest the show is at the stage where I don’t like many of them. They see the cash and fame now and start the fake complete romances. 

Plus Mary is stunning in my opinion. Best looking by a mile. 

I don’t think there’s anything sketchy like that going on, I think she’s just a total cow with an attitude who’s full of herself.

I don’t think there’s anything sketchy like that going on, I think she’s just a total cow with an attitude who’s full of herself.

Yewande, Amber and Anna were all the same when they were on it. If Kaz was a bit closer to Faye I think we’d have seen the attitude more often.

These guys have really funny YouTube channels, they've got a funny weekly podcast they do. Obviously not some gossip merchant pish just 2 Americans ripping the pish out of the show. 

17 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Kaz is a complete 🐀 and I hope she’s punted by Matt soon.

After catching up on yesterday's episode I revoke all positive comments towards Kaz. She is a witch, the type of behaviour that would lead a guy into being the nations most hated man if he acted in such a way. 

Thank fucking Christ that boring Tory w****r Millhouse got the bullet. No big special individual binning as well, just lumped in with three other non-entities. Wonderful.

Don’t care what happens in the rest of the episode now. Mission accomplished.

1 minute ago, Louis Litt said:

Matt with the best chat of the season so far. 

Thought it was funny how Kaz was telling the story like it was bad patter. If it was any one of them it would have been full "you go girl" "slaaaay" "you tell them"