Love Island 2021

This will probably come across terribly, but if Faye was a man Women’s Aid would be doing their nut about the gaslighting going on.

Me and my girlfriend were both saying the alarm bells have been ringing with her all season.

She’s been nasty to Hugo, Toby, Teddy and Liam now all in her own wee ways.

Also, Toby is the most confused man ever.

Me and my girlfriend were both saying the alarm bells have been ringing with her all season.

She’s been nasty to Hugo, Toby, Teddy and Liam now all in her own wee ways.

Also, Toby is the most confused man ever.

I reckon there has been times that the producers have been telling her she needs to go and apologise to people; she goes mental far too often but then 10 mins later she’s saying sorry.

Aye, Toby comes across as a 12 year old that’s just broken his VL at a high school disco.

Faye is an odd one. She's been pretty horrible to a few different folk now. The way she's treated Teddy is pretty grim.

Toby's genuinely just incredible to watch. Like there's absolutely nowt going on between his ears for the most part and it makes for fascinating telly. 

Last night's episode was excellent and I realised it's because Hugo didn't actually speak once. 

24 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Faye is an odd one. She's been pretty horrible to a few different folk now. The way she's treated Teddy is pretty grim.

Toby's genuinely just incredible to watch. Like there's absolutely nowt going on between his ears for the most part and it makes for fascinating telly. 

Last night's episode was excellent and I realised it's because Hugo didn't actually speak once. 

Isn't he a footballer?  Would explain it.

5 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Honestly thought she was decent and then she opened her mouth and her voice was absolutely shocking.

Aye the Geordie accent is fucking brutal, especially on a lassie.

Toby is just absolutely outstanding value. The best point of comparison I can make for him is with Donald Trump. In the same way Trump would just repeat the last thing anyone told him, Toby will just fire on to the lassie he’s seen most recently. Both making for generally tremendous entertainment.

Sam seems like a sound gent. Hope he steals Amy away from Millhouse, and the blue wkd bore gets binned.

Toby is absolutely chaos in here and the series is all the better for it. He's only interested in what he wants in any given minute, which changes about 28 times a minute.

Have noticed the last couple of episodes have been much better, mainly because the wettest blanket of all time has got f**k all air time. Get him binned.

8 hours ago, well fan for life said:

Toby is absolutely chaos in here and the series is all the better for it. He's only interested in what he wants in any given minute, which changes about 28 times a minute.

Have noticed the last couple of episodes have been much better, mainly because the wettest blanket of all time has got f**k all air time. Get him binned.

The producers clearly monitor social media, and the negative reaction Hugo has gotten is surely the reason.  They won't want to lose viewers.  They're booking it better now.  The Milly/Liam main event and the Toby triple threat storylines are big draws.  Hugo is a jobber and shouldn't even be on tv.

34 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

The producers clearly monitor social media, and the negative reaction Hugo has gotten is surely the reason.  They won't want to lose viewers.  They're booking it better now.  The Milly/Liam main event and the Toby triple threat storylines are big draws.  Hugo is a jobber and shouldn't even be on tv.

This seems to happen in every season now. You had Dr Alex & Anton before where there's some lad who is absolutely hopeless at getting to know anybody but manages to coast through to the final because there's this weird habit of people coupling up with them out of pity. 

Get this to f**k.