F1 2021

Lyle Lanley

After having done a few races this game is quite broken. Traction being the main problem its hard enough in the dry but the wet is near on impossible.
Just did a dry-wet-dry race at imola, i was running about 5th/6th in an alfa when it started to rain and when it did i just went backwards 3-4 second slower than alonso who i was racing in the dry. Went down to about 10th then it dried up with 6 laps to go so pitted for dry’s and i could barely match the ai on worn inters, in fact verstappen did the fastest lap of the race on worn inters in the dry, quicker than his fastest time on mediums in the dry.
Basis of the game seems decent but needs patches asap.

The game has changed a lot since the patch.
I’ve had to lower the ai by about 10
Lower tyre pressures to combat understeer caused by overheating tyres
AI straight line speed is a bit ridiculous too but at least traction seems better

On 27/07/2022 at 13:56, afc_36_0 said:

AI straight line speed is a bit ridiculous too but at least traction seems better

In my season season in career mode and Leclerc has retired, Hamilton is racing for Williams, Sainz for Red Bull and Alonso is at Ferrari again :lol: 

On 27/07/2022 at 13:56, afc_36_0 said:

In my season season in career mode and Leclerc has retired, Hamilton is racing for Williams, Sainz for Red Bull and Alonso is at Ferrari again :lol: 

I’ve always said it would be better to control driver moves yourself so u could make it as realistic or as ridiculous as u wanted

• 4 weeks later...