English Premier League 2021/22 Season

18 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Levy apparently didn't give him the budget he wanted in the summer - he will have now.

As you say, they will end up paying over the odds in January.

Spurs have now got themselves a fantastic manager but I can't see it ending in anything other than tears. I expect him to resign before the beginning of next season due to not getting the players he wants.

"Anybody fancy working for me"?
JocelynWildenstein.jpg
Staveley when Newcastle finally win their first EPL.

I often wonder if these lassies who feel the need to ruin their face with plastic surgery ever look at folk like above and genuinely believe "Aye, they've definitely improved their looks. Surgery is for me"

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

I often wonder if these lassies who feel the need to ruin their face with plastic surgery ever look at folk like above and genuinely believe "Aye, they've definitely improved their looks. Surgery is for me"

Maybe she'll have better luck picking a manager than a surgeon.

3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

"Anybody fancy working for me"?

Are you aware that Amanda Staveley has the degenerative Huntingdon's Disease? - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huntington's_disease.

It probably explains the dramatic change in her appearance. This how she looked a few years ago.

Amanda-Staveley-GETTY.jpeg&f=1&nofb=1

Edited by Bishop Briggs

15 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Are you aware that Amda Staveley has the degenerative Huntingdon's Disease? - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huntington's_disease.

It probably explains the dramatic change in her appearance. This how she looked before.

It might, it doesn't exclude poor surgery.

Are you aware that Amanda Staveley has the degenerative Huntingdon's Disease? - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huntington's_disease.
It probably explains the dramatic change in her appearance. This how she looked a few years ago.

Huntingdon's doesn't turn you in to a cat. Shite plastic surgery absolutely can though.

Didn't Eddie Howe leave Burnley because he was homesick?

I imagine he'd be quite a deflating appointment from a Newcastle fans perspective as they probably could have got him anyway even before the money came in. I'd guess the fans will probably have been expecting a bigger name.