English Premier League 2021/22 Season

First time in the Upper tier at Villa, fantastic view. I'd say the past three league West Ham performances have been the poorest of the season, but they've collected nine points. 

Can't see Benrahma staying round for too much longer, just not a Premiership player. 

Moyes is doing an incredible job, if this Czech investment comes, going to be interesting to see if he spends in January.

20211031_181050.jpg

First time in the Upper tier at Villa, fantastic view. I'd say the past three league West Ham performances have been the poorest of the season, but they've collected nine points. 
Can't see Benrahma staying round for too much longer, just not a Premiership player. 
Moyes is doing an incredible job, if this Czech investment comes, going to be interesting to see if he spends in January.

20211031_181050.thumb.jpg.8ac9000f8800ec57cfecb57b9e5a1838.jpg
Think you probably enjoyed it more than me

5 minutes ago, Brummie Clyde said:
1 hour ago, LondonHMFC said:

20211031_181050.thumb.jpg.8ac9000f8800ec57cfecb57b9e5a1838.jpg

Think you probably enjoyed it more than me

I'm still on a train now, been a fucking nightmare with Euston essentially shutting. Long old day.