The Tam Courts Talking Shite Thread 21/22

On 03/08/2021 at 12:40, arab_joe said:

"...responsible for setting the long term objectives for 1st team, Development Squad, Academy, Recruitment, Sport Science and Medical and Psychology and Media/Communications.

Highly innovative and creative sports executive and business owner with over 25 years experience within global elite football as a consultant to elite sporting organisations ,professional football clubs, governing bodies and business leaders. Adviser to high net worth individuals and companies wishing to purchase and sell football clubs throughout the world.

Brokered and advised on a number of high profile football club acquisition's in the UK, France, USA, Spain and Italy.

Executive coach for a number of high profile mangers and football staff from the EPL, Championship, La Liga and other associations throughout the world.

International match and tour organisation to top level football clubs and National teams

I have built businesses in the sports industry to become reputable brands and advised clients from top level clubs and sporting organisations throughout the world.

My personal key skill sets are Leadership, Negotiation, Relationship Cultivating, organisational culture and Development, Strategic Planning and Problem Solving added to my 20 year career in law enforcement and leading teams.

I have a vast global network of contacts within the sporting and business world and a reputation of honesty and integrity from clients, staff and business partners.

I have travelled throughout the world to research and learn methodology and club culture and philosophy in coaching and business methods at elite clubs in Australia, South America, USA, Europe and Africa in an effort to provide the best knowledge and education to my clients and staff.

I hold a Master in Sports Directorship from the Manchester Metropolitan University

Key note speaker to Universities, Football Associations and Sports Law conferences
"

^^ still not as bad as 

9 hours ago, Shtuggie said:

him playing some footy at a decent level