Ayr vs Arbroath

Would definitely make a few changes from the team that started last week, but I’m not sure what. Henderson in for Clark?Chris Hamilton in somewhere?McKenna and Donnelly certainly shouldn’t play the positions they did last week. Already feels like a big game, having watched Ayr on Monday and also given the general mood around Somerset. Hopefully we can head back up the road with 3 points

1 minute ago, Lichtie78 said:

Would definitely make a few changes from the team that started last week, but I’m not sure what. Henderson in for Clark?Chris Hamilton in somewhere?McKenna and Donnelly certainly shouldn’t play the positions they did last week. Already feels like a big game, having watched Ayr on Monday and also given the general mood around Somerset. Hopefully we can head back up the road with 3 points

Hamilton at RB, Stewart moved to RM and Mckenna in the middle playing off Nouble would be my changes. LD dropped 

Two teams along with Morton that folk expect to make up the bottom three this season so a big three points up for grab. Hoping O'Connell gets a start looks like he could be an exciting player think we will see Fjortoft at last make a start, 2-0 to the honest men in my first game of football in 18 months

Two teams along with Morton that folk expect to make up the bottom three this season so a big three points up for grab. Hoping O'Connell gets a start looks like he could be an exciting player think we will see Fjortoft at last make a start, 2-0 to the honest men in my first game of football in 18 months

Bottom of the table clash - technically.

Hamilton RB, Stewart to RM, craigen or gold in for Clark, McKenna central behind Joel LD droppers bench. Feel like we need to win this already. Is the streaming service still available won’t be going down unfortunately gutted. 

6 minutes ago, SmokeyJoe said:

Hamilton RB, Stewart to RM, craigen or gold in for Clark, McKenna central behind Joel LD droppers bench. Feel like we need to win this already. Is the streaming service still available won’t be going down unfortunately gutted. 

I looked into it and it seems it’s £18 for the stream 

If we were to sign a competent midfielder, I would be a lot more confident. Without that, we need our defence to remain very solid and the likes of Adeloye, O’Connor and Afolabi to link up and provide us with some quality. 

Agreed

If we get a midfielder in with decent pedigree then I’ll be a lot happier.

Craigen looked good when he came on last week so he starts for me plus he is one of our few players who is prepared to have a shot at goal from distance,  McKenna up top through the middle as well.

GASTON

STEWART   TOB    LITTLE      HAMILTON

GOLD  LOW  CRAIGEN    LINN    

McKENNA    NOUBLE

Plenty of options to come on if required.

C'Mon the Red Lichties, 36-0.