FA Cup 2021/2022

Eednud

8 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

I think there might be a difference between Rashford’s miss in the final of the Euros and a Man United player missing a penalty against lower league opposition in the early rounds of the FA Cup.

I expect you were also clapping like a seal at Fernandes tear-stained essay after missing a penalty earlier in the season.

I thought you stuck to the TA forum anyway? It was far easier to avoid you that way.

Yeah fair point mate, if he is getting crap online it's okay cause it's just an FA Cup match.  Why even bring that shit discussion into the FA Cup thread? 🤔

Edited by 2426255

10 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

Yeah fair point mate, if he is getting crap online it's okay cause it's just an FA Cup match.  Why even bring that shit discussion into the FA Cup thread? 🤔

Where on Earth did I say that? 😆

Away you go and edit some videos of Billy Gilmour losing the ball that you can obsess over.

13 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Kidderminster fans seem to have found a way to make that “get battered” song even worse, so I hope they get absolutely fucking pumped. 

It is, without doubt, the worst song in football at the moment. My toes curl every time I hear it. Sooner it dies, the better.

English equivalent of Arbroath v Hibs next week imo (albeit a few more leagues between).

Eta: you wouldn't know there was a gulf in leagues in the current game.  WH have been toothless.

Also, quite enjoying the info popping up saying Shearer "two times finalist", followed up with Richards "FA Cup winner".

Edited by Hedgecutter

32 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Where on Earth did I say that? 😆

In response to this.....

1 hour ago, 2426255 said:

Marcus Rashford is doing this less for his own PR and more to generate support for Anthony Elanga in his role as a Social Media Influencer after all the crap he's got after missing a penalty

you said this...

49 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

I think there might be a difference between Rashford’s miss in the final of the Euros and a Man United player missing a penalty against lower league opposition in the early rounds of the FA Cup.

I don't see another way of interpreting your post other than the hate Elanga received isn't worth trying to fight because it was a less important football match. What were you trying to say? I must have picked you up wrong.

Edited by 2426255

10 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

In response to this.....

you said this...

I don't see another way of interpreting your post other than the hate Elanga received isn't worth trying to fight because it was a less important football match. What were you trying to say? I must have picked you up wrong.

When you said “after all the crap he's got after missing a penalty” I took that to be referring to the shit Rashford got after missing his penalty in the Euros as I hadn’t heard of anything being directed at Elanga.

HTH but I’m sure you’ll still manage to turn this around to me condoning abuse or something.

4 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

When you said “after all the crap he's got after missing a penalty” I took that to be referring to the shit Rashford got after missing his penalty in the Euros as I hadn’t heard of anything being directed at Elanga.

HTH but I’m sure you’ll still manage to turn this around to me condoning abuse or something.

No worries, I was just killing time before I go out anyway.