Callum Wilson

7 minutes ago, Big Ger Cafferty said:

I’ve heard a wee rumour today that St. Mirren have been keeping tabs on Albion Rovers Midfielder, Callum Wilson. It has been reported that Wilson would be open to the idea of a move to Paisley…

Would think StMirren with all their dosh would be interested in another Callum Wilson.....

17 hours ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

As far as we can tell it's not through yet but as  soon as it is you'll be the first to know. Don't go away. We'll be  right back after this short break.

1072529382_jimwhite.thumb.jpg.adebd113c7454391754fdbfba7760075.jpg

JUST ELEVEN WEEKS UNTIL THE TRANSFER WINDOW SLAMS SHUT!!!

Said it before and will say it again, much preferred when P&B was like this and there was loads of discussion topics rather than putting everything in a club specific thread.

42 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Said it before and will say it again, much preferred when P&B was like this and there was loads of discussion topics rather than putting everything in a club specific thread.

Nah, that's not for me. Surely if that happened you'd always end up with tonnes of St Johnstone fans invading threads that have nothing to do with their team.

30 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Nah, that's not for me. Surely if that happened you'd always end up with one St Johnstone fan invading threads that have nothing to do with their team.

Fixed that for you m8.

I’ve heard a wee rumour today that St. Mirren have been keeping tabs on Albion Rovers Midfielder, Callum Wilson. It has been reported that Wilson would be open to the idea of a move to Paisley…
Nae bother Callum, enjoy your day.

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Agreed. There's also much more chance the OP will be pilloried in a good old fashioned P&B witchhunt, as has happened in this instance.

9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Made this point a few months ago and It was totally shut down by the majority.