Dundee FC vs Livingston - 11/9/21

Will have to double check but I believe that continues Leigh Griffiths' streak of 0 goals scored against the Amber Machine. Get it up him.

Important to get off the mark and secure a clean sheet. Will give us confidence to build from in the coming weeks.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Sweeney and Cammy were very good today, Jakubiak decent too. We definitely should've scored one of our chances, but Stryjek did make some great saves.

Felt like Livi could've had a penalty at the end, thankfully the ref didn't.

I’ve been very impressed with Jakubiak everytime I’ve seen him hopefully he can stay fit now. We missed Adam and McMullan badly today I think we win that with one of them on the park.

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Sweeney and Cammy were very good today, Jakubiak decent too. We definitely should've scored one of our chances, but Stryjek did make some great saves.

Felt like Livi could've had a penalty at the end, thankfully the ref didn't.

When i saw the replay it was a hand ball, twice, would've been a brass neck if we took the 3 pts, but i'd have taken it.

18 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Should've stuck him back on loan to Arbroath and kept Nouble at Livi.

Letting Nouble go is looking like a bad decision. Surprised he wasn't kept as an option simply due to his size and that's without considering the talent the guy must have shown on trial.

I haven't been able to watch the last 4 games but not sure Anderson is working out on his own, based on what I have seen this season. Hamilton or Panayiotou should get a chance to start. 

20 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Letting Nouble go is looking like a bad decision. Surprised he wasn't kept as an option simply due to his size and that's without considering the talent the guy must have shown on trial.

I haven't been able to watch the last 4 games but not sure Anderson is working out on his own, based on what I have seen this season. Hamilton or Panayiotou should get a chance to start. 

Yeah maybe having both of them on would be even better, Panayiotou looked like he was linking up well with Hamilton, in the brief spell we saw him. But Hammy on his own is just murder to watch, hasn't the legs to run about chasing the ball, and doesn't seem interested in fighting for a 50/50 challenge.

I'm fine with Anderson starting because he gives us energy up front, to run about (something Hamilton doesn't), but waste of time doing a straight swap for them later on, either needs to keep Anderson on to support Hammy, or get Panayiotou on too, to do the leg work.