Rangers Vs Motherwell

Lost in the shuffle will be the heroism shown by Scotland's right back, dragging his body onto the pitch in clear agony after taking a shot to the nuts, followed by the classy gesture of explaining to the nearby fans that we was in fact smacked in the balls. It's the intangibles that make him the superior player.

Lost in the shuffle will be the heroism shown by Scotland's right back, dragging his body onto the pitch in clear agony after taking a shot to the nuts, followed by the classy gesture of explaining to the nearby fans that we was in fact smacked in the balls. It's the intangibles that make him the superior player.
It took me a couple of reads to understand this post but now I feel that a gif must be provided.

Frustrating one today as all the other results went our way. We just didn't take our chances when we were ahead nor play the right final pass. Then the Motherwell goal completely rattled us. We were woeful after that.

Regardless top of the league and 4 clear of Celtic ain't bad.

I was intrigued by the Rangers coverage today having never experienced it before, the whole thing was quite insular and seemed aligned to the recent actions they have taken.  I don’t know who was doing the commentary but Neil McCann was in the studio, he obviously has to take that Rangers hat off when he appears on national media.

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

That was predictable, the curse of celebrations and tale of not taking chances.

Overall I don't grudge Well a share of the points, surprised that they never snatched a winner. 

Thank you for being so generous with the crumbs from your imaginary top table, you limp w**k.

Motherwell have started the season a lot better than I expected. 11 points from 15 since the opening day defeat to Hibs and today they were only denied a win by a Sakala offside goal. Already got themselves up to 4th. I remember some Well fans were worried at the start of this season too. Alexander is doing a decent job.