Let's All Laugh at the Royalist Nats and Greens

The_Kincardine

8 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

I’m not sure ‘Scotland hasn’t yet set up replacement to hugely popular program that Westminster gassed in the car’ is the gotcha for Unionists that you think it is. 

Lmao. You don't need to try and frame everything like this. 

This post has nothing to do with Scottish Independence, it's another example of our government failing to stick to their promises and pledges. Bootlick away though! 

10 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

I’m not sure ‘Scotland hasn’t yet set up replacement to hugely popular program that Westminster gassed in the car’ is the gotcha for Unionists that you think it is. 

No but is is evidence of rhetoric over Brexit.  It is entirely within the competence of the SG to come up with an alternative scheme.  Instead the went down the route of trying to get back into the Erasmus scheme, only to be told by those inclusive EU folks to, for want of a better word, bolt.

Edited by strichener

19 minutes ago, strichener said:

No but is is evidence of rhetoric over Brexit.  It is entirely within the competence of the SG to come up with an alternative scheme.  Instead the went down the route of trying to get back into the Erasmus scheme, only to be told by those inclusive EU folks to, for want of a better word, bolt.

Again, I’m not seeing how ‘the EU you wanted to stay in now tells you “not tonight mate” because England and Wales are feart of Muslims’ does the independence argument much damage. 

Just now, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Nationalist cult members failing to understand valid criticism of their dear leader and getting a mouth full of boot polish at the same time. 

The Welsh scheme only launched February this year, is it even active yet? 

21 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Again, I’m not seeing how ‘the EU you wanted to stay in now tells you “not tonight mate” because England and Wales are feart of Muslims’ does the independence argument much damage. 

That's because no one but you is making this an argument for or against independence nor about race/religion.  

Anyway, while you are here foaming away at nothing, pop this in your Anti-English, Blood and Soil Nationalism pipes and smoke it. 

My English grandparents were SNP members and being half-English myself and having lived in England, I do enjoy the utter stupidity of being told I'm going to be a foreigner to half of myself and I must hate half of myself purely for wanting Scotland to be a normal country.

50 minutes ago, strichener said:

That's because no one but you is making this an argument for or against independence nor about race/religion.  

But this thread is about drunking…sorry, *dunking* on independence supporters, yes? Its  OP seems to be sticking to that giving his flailing at Ad Lib’s getting him constitutionally telt. So forgive me if I’m going along with the premise. 

8 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

You clearly didn't even read the article, you complete brain donor. STV publishing a Lib Dem press release ≠ facts.

Hope that's simple enough for even you to understand.

Awfully touchy and defensive over criticism of the Scottish Government. Calm yourself down galaxy brain.

I read the article and the points raised by the Lib Dems are valid. I hope the SNP get their act together and actually try and implement some of the things they put in their manifestos. They're developing a really bad habit of this. 

1 minute ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Awfully touchy and defensive over criticism of the Scottish Government. Calm yourself down galaxy brain.

I read the article and the points raised by the Lib Dems are valid. I hope the SNP get their act together and actually try and implement some of the things they put in their manifestos. They're developing a really bad habit of this. 

Please keep us updated with your latest review of party press releases.

4 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Please keep us updated with your latest review of party press releases.

IMG_20220511_150357.thumb.jpg.39de64c5b5dabd3199d0a384e41cf060.jpg

Until then, we will create a Scottish programme of exchange to provide mobility and cooperation opportunities in higher education, vocational education and training, school education, adult education, youth and sport.

Edited by strichener