Let's All Laugh at the Royalist Nats and Greens

The_Kincardine

2 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Trolling a football forum while using the free Wi-Fi at McDonalds is not an intense political discussion m8.

That's exactly why I'm bemused as to your involvement on the politics section of the board. 

You should cut out McDonalds though, it isn't very good for you. 

What's your point caller? Did you struggle to read the article too?

I have reviewed the SNP release and surprise surprise it is another manifesto commitment that they have rowed back on.

Just as well the cult aren't allowed to question the leadership on, well anything really.

Edited by strichener

9 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Only if you promise you'll respond with unprovoked insults whilst adding zero to the discussion??? 

Says the man who’s just learned bootlicker is a word and is now gleefully rocking in the corner shouting it at himselves til he’s blue in the faces. 

3 minutes ago, strichener said:

I have reviewed the SNP release and surprise surprise it is another manifesto commitment that they have rowed back on.

Just as well the cult aren't allowed to question the leadership on, well anything really.

Strange use of rowed back on when they restated their commitment, yesterday. 

Mr Robertson told MSPs on Tuesday: “In our Programme for Government we've committed to develop a Scottish education exchange programme to support the international mobility of staff and learners, and work to re-secure Scotland’s access to the Erasmus+ programme – and that is exactly what we will do.”

Edited by williemillersmoustache

Scotland shouldn't have been forced out of the Erasmus scheme in the 1st place and the SNP should be well on their way to working towards arranging a similar scheme, especially if they've committed to do so in a manifesto.

1 minute ago, strichener said:

That's curious, because you quoted a small paragraph on the SNP website - not a press release - and in that section there is zero mention of a timeframe that has apparently elapsed? You clearly know more about it than me so perhaps you can tell me when this was to be delivered?

Angus Robertson has confirmed the Government is continuing to work on the plans but I guess that doesn't matter because the Lib Dems said so.

7 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

That's exactly why I'm bemused as to your involvement on the politics section of the board. 

You should cut out McDonalds though, it isn't very good for you. 

Why did your SANTAN account get banned? He was much better at this than you.

1 minute ago, carpetmonster said:

Says the man who’s just learned bootlicker is a word and is now gleefully rocking in the corner shouting it at himselves til he’s blue in the faces. 

You've got an interesting imagination. I would like you to let me leave your head though, it's getting uncomfortable. 

18 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Why did your SANTAN account get banned? He was much better at this than you.

I’m more interested in why he had - had had had - to return, and not just as the new dinosaur profile but with the durries one to back it up. What’s the fascination with this forum? What does he do between bans - go elsewhere, or stare into space plotting new aliases (only to deliberately give them away within days by using the same lines - presumably because he fancies himself to have gained noteworthy notoriety)?

Just now, Antlion said:

I’m more interested in why he had - had had had - to return, and not just as the new dinosaur profile but with the durries one to back it up. What’s the fascination with this forum? What does he do between bans - go elsewhere, or stare into space plotting new aliases (only to deliberately give them away within days by using the same lines - presumably because he fancies himself to have gained noteworthy notoriety)?

I take the half-glass full option that his life is fairly depressing but briefly getting minor attention online perks him up for the rest of the day.

I take the half-glass full option that his life is fairly depressing but briefly getting minor attention online perks him up for the rest of the day.

“Some people do it out of boredom, and some people do it to get the attention of a celebrity they idolise. Some do it for seeking attention, while there may be others who have negative social potency.

Negative social potency is measured using the Social Rewards Questionnaire, in which participants indicate their agreement with statements such as “I enjoy making someone angry” and “I enjoy embarrassing others”.

Research has defined a typical troll as an internet user who takes on a fake identity, which they then use to cause disruption and trigger conflict among others for their own amusement.”

Unless there are some celebrities kicking about P&B, I think the answer to Santan/Durrie Dinosaur’s inability to lead a life without P&B is pretty obvious, if sad.

5 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Was it not because he used a sectarian slur, then argued with the mods that it was OK because there were a couple of asterisks in it?

If the asterisks were there as little pictures of bumholes then it might've been both. 

Interestingly, @Albus Bulbasaur now appears to own Santan/Stormzy's dog.

Just another coincidence, I suppose.

On 28/02/2021 at 21:43, SANTAN said:

Back in his glory days before he was a blind wee b*****d. 

Snapchat-3844190277977647000.jpg

20191101_205817.jpg

24 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

My big belter. 11 years old. Had him since I was 18.

Spends 90% of his day sleeping and 5% eating and the other 5% getting belly rubs and attention.

20220424_123225.jpg

16 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Interestingly, @Albus Bulbasaur now appears to own Santan/Stormzy's dog.

Just another coincidence, I suppose.

Two absolutely beautiful looking dogs...

Not too sure what this has to do with Nats or Greens though but it isn't like you to stray off topic and derail threads. 

3 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Two absolutely beautiful looking dogs...

Not too sure what this has to do with Nats or Greens though but it isn't like you to stray off topic and derail threads. 

It's got nothing to do with nats or greens, but the "Let's All Laugh" bit is definitely on topic.

Ha ha ha, you multi-alias loser