Rangers vs Hibernian - 03/10/21

9 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

I mean there is a variety of reasons this can be explained if you actually want to have an in depth discussion on the topic other than just post what looks like a Celtic Da post straight off facebook 

A variety of reasons!! The main one being that Scottish football is corrupt to the core. The old firm don’t even want to play in Scotland, yet the press and authorities pander to them ad nauseam. 

The both of them have always been cheats and always will be. It’s so typical of an old firm peasant to retort with a reference to their equally odious rivals.

1 hour ago, Glen Sannox said:

A variety of reasons!! The main one being that Scottish football is corrupt to the core. The old firm don’t even want to play in Scotland, yet the press and authorities pander to them ad nauseam. 

The both of them have always been cheats and always will be. It’s so typical of an old firm peasant to retort with a reference to their equally odious rivals.

So that’s a no to the in depth discussion then 

What a zoomer 😂 

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

So that’s a no to the in depth discussion then 

What a zoomer 😂 

A zoomer! Are you suggesting that there is no refereeing bias towards the Old Firm. Your answer will no doubt determine who the zoomer is.

6 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

A zoomer! Are you suggesting that there is no refereeing bias towards the Old Firm. Your answer will no doubt determine who the zoomer is.

I wouldn’t say there is a bias . I would say that there is probably an argument for crowd swaying decisions . Particularly at Ibrox and Parkhead . Probably even the media fall out from any big controversial decision has its part to play . The media fall out part definitely applies more to  Celtic . I would say these are some of the factors at play . But you can also apply this logic to every big team or teams in leagues throughout the planet. 

french fans will moan about PSG , English fans moaned about Man Utd at old Trafford for years , German fans probably moan about Munich , Italians about Juve etc etc 

I’ve seen plenty decisions at Easter Road go against us when the old firm come to town, going right the way back to the 70’s. Our large vocal supports on these occasions failed to sway any decisions. Only the most delusional OF fan, which probably makes up 95% of their fan base, would claim it’s a level playing field. Every non OF fan, knows that they are cheats.

1 hour ago, Glen Sannox said:

I’ve seen plenty decisions at Easter Road go against us when the old firm come to town, going right the way back to the 70’s. Our large vocal supports on these occasions failed to sway any decisions. Only the most delusional OF fan, which probably makes up 95% of their fan base, would claim it’s a level playing field. Every non OF fan, knows that they are cheats.

Ok

On 06/10/2021 at 09:14, craigkillie said:

He's had at least 3 straight red cards in his career, because he got one against us in the League Cup for deliberately hacking down a player who had ran past him.

Missed this, but perhaps worth more detail because "at least 3" is............in fact............the entirety of his red cards.

• Last season - 5 yellow cards & 0 red cards - 38 games.
  • Career - 35 yellow cards & 3 red cards - 131 games.
  • Averaging a yellow card every 3.5 games & a red card every 44 matches

As I mentioned in my first post, Gerrard gave a soundbite to journalists who lapped up his "The Kid Isnt Learning" schtick which builds the (completely shite) story that Porteous is a hammer thrower.

His comment was complete bollocks, that none of these journalists actually took the 5 minutes it takes to fact check this is laughable tbqh.

Edited by Leith Green

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

Missed this, but perhaps worth more detail because "at least 3" is............in fact............the entirety of his red cards.

• Last season - 5 yellow cards & 0 red cards - 38 games.
  • Career - 35 yellow cards & 3 red cards - 131 games.
  • Averaging a yellow card every 3.5 games & a red card every 44 matches

As I mentioned in my first post, Gerrard gave a soundbite to journalists who lapped up his "The Kid Isnt Learning" schtick which builds the (completely shite) story that Porteous is a hammer thrower.

His comment was complete bollocks, that none of these journalists actually took the 5 minutes it takes to fact check this is laughable tbqh.

I think Gerrard’s comments were a bit OTT but I also believe they were out of frustration as he should’ve been sent off on at least 1 other occasion, possibly 2, against us for similar tackles.

That would be 3/4 times in the small amount of appearances against us he’d be worthy of getting sent off.

16 minutes ago, AJF said:

That would be 3/4 times in the small amount of appearances against us he’d be worthy of getting sent off.

75%? Jeez, he is a thug 😉

10 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

We still talking about this? 

No new "Glass Out" stories, what are you gonna do?

The Sopranos Wink GIF