Aberdeen v Celtic 3/10/21

8 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

There must have been a few Celtic dads in the crowd. I havent heard "IRA all the way..." for years (I am 61).  Bizarre how they come up with these old chants. Back in the day our family had an LP of Rebel Songs (Kevin Barry etc). It would never cross my mind to sing stuff around that at a game.  Maybe some of them need to be put in a time machine to a Belfast street around 1am in 1981 and see how glorious it all was.

I grew up in the 80/90’s when this shit was commonplace and i hoped it had or would’ve died out in 21st century. Sadly it’s just as bad now. 

8 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

You can sing "rule Britannia" 

But you can't sing "Oooh ah up the RA"

Can any intelligent person tell me the difference? 

f**k Celtic. Up the RA.

It's sad to see a dons fan falling into to this type of sectarian trolling. That's the problem with no action ever being taken in scottish football, as it sends the wrong societal message that this sh*t is acceptable. 

5 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Celtic are utterly shite yet we fail to beat them. Depressing.

And all Celtic fans in Pittodrie are terrorist supporting scum. It wasn't a small minority. Every single one. I would prefer if we banned the c***s.

To be fair, there might have been a tiny minority not singing. I didn’t see any of them though.

Just now, kingjoey said:

To be fair, there might have been a tiny minority not singing. I didn’t see any of them though.

My seat is right beside the fence. They were all singing it as far as I could see. So they are scum. Nothing I've not known for years but despite continued noises from our useless police/council/club/SFA/Scottish government they fail to tackle it.

I’ll make a bold prediction. Come onto P&B in thirty years time, or come onto the BBC Sports website in thirty years time, and you’ll read the following….

’More needs to be done about eradicating racism in football, although we have made strides’, and ‘More needs to be done about eradicating sectarianism in Scottish football, although we have made strides’.

The other headline will likely be ‘Scottish Government says it’s time for Indy Ref 5 as they promise to make facemasks discretionary very soon’.

Anyways…. watched the game and thought Aberdeen played better than they did at our midden last week, but you can’t allow a wee guy to chest the ball in unchallenged from three yards out and expect to win games.

35 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Celtic are utterly shite yet we fail to beat them. Depressing.

And all Celtic fans in Pittodrie are terrorist supporting scum. It wasn't a small minority. Every single one. I would prefer if we banned the c***s.

If they ban Aberdeen fans from going to their ground then I wouldn't let them into Pittodrie on the next game. 

Guest Bob Mahelp

Fortunately, we were meeting long lost friends after the game, so I had time to forget about things and digest the match. 

At the danger of annoying certain people, it was all very McInnes-esque. An utterly shocking start where we allowed Celtic 95% posession for the first 25 minutes, with the inevitable goal that a blind man could see was coming after the first 30 seconds. 

After that, as ever, we realised that we had 11 players that were allowed to play football. Without ever reaching 75% of what this side has to fffer, we clawed our way back into the game and got a deserved equaliser. 

It looked at that point that only one side could win the game, but in a very McInnes turn of events.....I thouight that Glass was going to bring something new.....we lacked the belief, pace and nous to finish the game off. 

And as sure as day turn to night, Celtic scored with their second shot on target. 

How to analyse this ? Well, we were utter shite. Then we weren't. Then we lost. 

Sadly, these are exactly the type of games that Glass was brought into to win. To bring us to 'the next level'.  

It looks increasingly though that the 'next level' could well be Morton, Dunfermline and Quuen of the South. 

Celtic haven't won an away game since, like, 2016. Along come Aberdeen. 

St Johnstone and St Mirren hadn’t won a league game.

Then Celtic’s poor domestic away record.

Next up, Dundee who haven’t won a league game.

Great stuff in this exciting new era we were promised.
Feel really sorry for Hearts and Dundee United fans having to endure their sides grinding out these dull wins - albeit when it comes to Celtic at Pittodrie, this script was little different to most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Fortunately, we were meeting long lost friends after the game, so I had time to forget about things and digest the match. 

At the danger of annoying certain people, it was all very McInnes-esque. An utterly shocking start where we allowed Celtic 95% posession for the first 25 minutes, with the inevitable goal that a blind man could see was coming after the first 30 seconds. 

After that, as ever, we realised that we had 11 players that were allowed to play football. Without ever reaching 75% of what this side has to fffer, we clawed our way back into the game and got a deserved equaliser. 

It looked at that point that only one side could win the game, but in a very McInnes turn of events.....I thouight that Glass was going to bring something new.....we lacked the belief, pace and nous to finish the game off. 

And as sure as day turn to night, Celtic scored with their second shot on target. 

How to analyse this ? Well, we were utter shite. Then we weren't. Then we lost. 

Sadly, these are exactly the type of games that Glass was brought into to win. To bring us to 'the next level'.  

It looks increasingly though that the 'next level' could well be Morton, Dunfermline and Quuen of the South. 

It'll be a cold day in hell before we play them. The other two? Maybe not.

Went to the match with absolutely no expectation of getting anything expect a gubbing, but came away gutted not to have won. Haven’t seen any highlights yet, but my recollection is that Celtic had two shots and scored both. We had a couple of stramashes in the first half where the ball didn’t fall for us, a couple of shitey Hart (he played for England?) saves where again the ball didn’t fall for us off the rebounds. And I thought we had a penalty late on when MacKenzie was fouled out beside the Main Stand, Madden let play proceed, Ferguson gets pushed over in the box and Madden takes the play back to the foul on MacKenzie. Also a possible foul on Ramirez in the box in the first half. Celtic/IRA fans, players and management love a win at Pittodrie.

What I found most hilarious was the ridiculous over celebrating by the 1,700 terrorist singing away fans at full time. To struggle to beat the worst Aberdeen team in 11 years is nothing to be gloating about.

As for us I didnt think we were that bad today but if you keep giving away cheap goals week after week then it's no surprise we are 9th and in for a long season battling in the bottom half.

Rangers will win the league pretty easily.

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 minutes ago, imposs1904 said:

Lovely result today. All the more pleasing when it seems like Celtic didn't play that well. Need to grind out more results like this. 👍

There is literally no ther side in the league that will give you 3 points, if you keep on playing like that today.