Aberdeen v Celtic 3/10/21

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The stop start nature from the ref didn't let the game flow niggly is one way of putting it,Turnbull's was never a booking.

Agreed. 

Wham! was getting totally played by Ramsay every time as well which was hilarious until tbe bouffant p***k scored. 

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The stop start nature from the ref didn't let the game flow niggly is one way of putting it,Turnbull's was never a booking.

I thought that Turnbull was unlucky to get booked. Certainly Starfelt should have been booked a few minutes earlier when he pulled Ramirez back on the halfway line when he was trying to break, but wasn’t.

44 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I thought that Turnbull was unlucky to get booked. Certainly Starfelt should have been booked a few minutes earlier when he pulled Ramirez back on the halfway line when he was trying to break, but wasn’t.

My original point was Celtic made 27 fouls yet we had two teams wanting to play the game the right way it wasn't a dirty game.
Aberdeen didn't get any player booked does this mean the dons are a soft touch under Glass?

8 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

My original point was Celtic made 27 fouls yet we had two teams wanting to play the game the right way it wasn't a dirty game.
Aberdeen didn't get any player booked does this mean the dons are a soft touch under Glass?

Scott Brown effect