Newco v Oldforce

FFS came to see if there was a thread up for the Motherwell game and instead find another 8 pages on this one, wondered what I’d missed - nothing.
Soft looking penalties get given now and again, both for and against. Worthy of discussion for maybe an hour or so after but like dogs at a fcuking bone some of you lot.
Seems to be alot more for than against Rangers.

14 minutes ago, bennett said:

Referees should ignore Aberdeen players shirt pulling.

Never in a million years did any shirt pulling from Bates impede the attacker or cause him to go down on the ground. 
You’re making a complete c**t of yourself. 
You and your support enjoy your point. None of you have grasped the concept of unfairly spending, tax dodging, bumping off creditors or that your club died, so it’s extremely unlikely a minor cheating incident/ undeserved point from 2 wrong decisions is going to register at all on your radars. 
It’s actually a victory for us purely because we know we aren’t Sevco fans.

1 hour ago, big al said:

Never in a million years did any shirt pulling from Bates impede the attacker or cause him to go down on the ground. 
You’re making a complete c**t of yourself. 
You and your support enjoy your point. None of you have grasped the concept of unfairly spending, tax dodging, bumping off creditors or that your club died, so it’s extremely unlikely a minor cheating incident/ undeserved point from 2 wrong decisions is going to register at all on your radars. 
It’s actually a victory for us purely because we know we aren’t Sevco fans.

Ofcourse it did, now fcuk up.

Which Glasgow based probable rangers supporting referee will be on standby to bail out your new club should you so need it this weekend Bennet?

Haven't looked myself, call it a hunch...

Must make your mob so proud of both your clubs you've supported tainted achievements that even with your new clubs financial advantages of being 2nd biggest spenders since 2012 and having homer refs you've won one major trophy and a Ramsdens cup. 🤣😅😂

Well Done. Is it worth the cheating to be so successfull? We've only won one  trophy in that time  too, although AFC have never participated in the  Ramsdens cup to be fair. (I understand fairness is a concept you struggle to comprehend)

😅😂🤣  Ramsdens Cup 🤣😂😅

With "special referees" the new club has won one Ramsdens cup in 4 attempts against butchers, bakers and candlestick makers with a wage budget of over ten million per annum.

😅😂🤣😅😂🤣

8 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I think we forget that if you grow up supporting rangers it’s like watching a different sport. 

Yes it is - and the fallout from Wed exemplifies it perfectly.

-You couldn't see the game out from a strong start and blame the officials and institutional bias.

-We couldn't muster a win and blame the players.

Only one of us is right and it's we footballing fans who are in the ascendancy here.

Ok, here goes.
Clearly I’m on one side of the argument here but let’s try to look at this from another point of view first.
Both sets of fans are going to have their strong opinions on it was/wasn’t a penalty and, tbf, no keyboard warrior is going to change their/our minds. This is a truth of the internet/forum.
However, taking the non ugly-sisters side, there are ALL the other clubs in the senior set-up that don’t have the advantage of 50,000 fans screaming for every decision, with over 100 years of “entitlement” (“but, but, but the wee boyz shouldna ivver beat us byraway”), so naturally EVERY FAN of EVERY OTHER TEAM sees the entitlement and “bias” that clearly does exist, deliberate or otherwise.

It happens
We see it
We don’t like it
We’ll call it out
Celtgers fans will deny it as “wee team paranoia”
It will continue as infinitum

So, to the newco fans on here desperately trying to justify every “soft” decision that goes their way, we get it, you have “king baby” syndrome. Let us moan away in fucking peace you selfish b*****ds!

12 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

So, to the newco fans on here desperately trying to justify every “soft” decision that goes their way, we get it, you have “king baby” syndrome. Let us moan away in fucking peace you selfish b*****ds!

It was a soft penalty.  I said it on Wed and no one is trying to justify it.

Your ire should be directed at your team for failing to see out their deserved 2 goal advantage rather than indulging in the usual 'newco' 'king baby' shite.

Anyone allowed in an Ibrox press conference if they are going to ask difficult questions? From the club with every advantage but believes every decision goes against them 🤣😂

Soft pen that would not be allowed (over 28 years of evidence) to have been given in your box never mind that game.

28 years 😂🤣😅🤣😂

It's a fact 😂🤣😅😂🤣

Hey kinky.... only 3 clubs in Scotland have ever been able to influence which refs they have supporting/refereeing them and you've supported two of them and deep down can't live without the third

😅🤣😂

One Ramsdens cup and £50mil plus  spent. 😂🤣😅

Special referees 😅🤣😂

5 way agreements and banter years galore 😂🤣😅

Biel moshni punching Motherwell player😅🤣😂

That pumping by Motherwell😂🤣😅

Getting pumped by Hibs in a Scottish cup final 😂🤣😅

Choose life....don't let your club die

I wonder if Stevie g gets bombarded by ex man united England team mates laughing at all the cash and help he needs to win a rigged league in his favour 😅🤣😂

The new club should have been named the "desperados" RFC 😅🤣😂

Corrupt

Your ire should be directed at your team for failing to see out their deserved 2 goal advantage rather than indulging in the usual 'newco' 'king baby' shite.

Fair enough, focus on that not the rest of my post. Not the actual reason “why” every club outside you conjoined twins of Glasgow despair at your distinct “advantages” both now and historically.
Enjoy your gin!

How many home cup draws did your club get when they were struggling for money and barely had a pot to piss in? 

No sporting advantage from diddling her majesty's 🤣 tax man out of £120million in tax over 3 cases, the big yin, the wee yin and the vat yin I believe you Weedgies referred them as.

🤣😂😅

Fanboy refs, fanboy media telling you what you want to believe, fanboy SFA members bailing you out and wouldn't surprise us if you get fans on any disciplinary panels your clubs have been on.

😅😂🤣

27 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Enjoy your gin!

19 minutes ago, gudge1903 said:

No sporting advantage

Two tropes from our late-night diddies on a trope-dominated thread.

Imagine thinking that gaining a sporting advantage should ever be an accusation against a football team.  That's what every club is all about and that's why Deek was binned in favour of Glass.

Difference between a fair “sporting advantage” and an unfair one my weegie friend.
ETA
I’d rather be a diddy than a Tim
I’d rather be a diddy than a ***
I’d rather be a diddy that to have to have a fucking riddie
Cos you support a team that’s total scum!

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

-You couldn't see the game out from a strong start and blame the officials and institutional bias.

Only one of us is right and it's we footballing fans who are in the ascendancy here.

Didn’t think you to be such a simpleton. 

I said at the time we didn’t necessarily deserve to win the game but it doesn’t change the fact that two refereeing decisions have resulted in two goals conceded. It’s just a fact. 

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

You are continually ignoring the fact that, without a horrendous refereeing decision, Aberdeen would (almost certainly) have seen the game out from a strong start. That’s not blaming the officials, that’s what actually happened.

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I detest the term “soft penalty”. There is no such thing as a “soft penalty”. If it’s a foul in the box then it’s a penalty. If there’s no foul in the box then it’s not a penalty. When the term “soft penalty” is used, it’s when the referee gives a penalty incorrectly.