Glass's Galacticos v Neilson's Numpties

Tynecastle is a better ground than Pittodrie, but Pittodrie is fine.  Well, the bit I sit in anyway, which is really all that matters.  

I'm looking forward to this match - I reckon it'll be a draw.  

It'd be harsh to drop Gnanduillet after being so patient for a start and playing well, but if Boyce is fit he'll come right back in. Cochrane in for Halliday as well and I reckon that'll be the only two changes for us. Tough game with Aberdeen looking markedly better the last few weeks, but we could really do with a win to end this run of draws.  But a draw is what I think it'll be.

Thought Gnanduillet did ok despite missing chances.

Ginnelly should keep his place after playing well and scoring.

If he's going to start tinkering with the WLB position, why not play Kingsley there, and bring Moore into the back three?

I just don't think Halliday should be anything more than a squad player, and Cochrane has been good.

Edited by paranoid android

12 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Thought Gnanduillet did ok despite missing chances.

Ginnelly should keep his place after playing well and scoring.

If he's going to start tinkering with the WLB position, why not play Kingsley there, and bring Martin into the back three?

I just don't think Halliday should be anything more than a squad player, and Cochrane has been good.

Yeah, Kingsley WB and Moore CH would suit me, or Cochrane at WB and as you were with the rest of the defence.  Halliday to be left at the Maybury roundabout.

15 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Aye and all of this from a support that has averaged 961 supporters average the last three times they've been up here 😂

Wee bit cheeky but your figures are right.

Including a Friday night game and the Saturday before Xmas in the calcs is why I'm saying you're being a bit cheeky. They brought 1,471 last time they were up here.

I don't get involved in attendance debates as a rule. They get tedious very quickly. I enjoy the atmosphere that them and Hib bring up. As long as the young twats in the support leave their union flag at home this time. 😉

If it makes anyone feel better, all of us in the car back from Perth burst out laughing when he said 5000. 

I do however think we'd have taken a very good support up if we'd been allocated more tickets though. A mixture of a day out we've not had for a few years and actually being on a Saturday, plus the fact we are playing well and the fans are still riding the excitement of going to games again post covid restrictions.

35 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Including a Friday night game and the Saturday before Xmas in the calcs is why I'm saying you're being a bit cheeky. They brought 1,471 last time they were up here.

I don't get involved in attendance debates as a rule. They get tedious very quickly. I enjoy the atmosphere that them and Hib bring up. As long as the young twats in the support leave their union flag at home this time. 😉

What are your thoughts on the keeping crowds below 10k thing? Seems a bit mental to me. Surely it's better to just sell as many tickets as you can and check covid passports?

10 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

There will be more than 10k at the game.

It's a piss take.

Would there not be some H&S requirement to log the exact number of supporters in the stadium though? Radio was reporting that you are only selling 9999 tickets or something like that.

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

Ach min, dinnae let the facts get in the way of a piss take 😉

Tough game for Hearts, best I can see is a draw. In many ways the run of games Aberdeen are currently in was probably better for them, as tougher opponents serves to focus the players minds a bit. 

Much like the 2019/20 Hearts side, it seemed to be a constant stream of calamitous individual errors that were costing the Dons games this season, rather than poor team performances per se.

6 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

Obviously I’m a teeny tiny bit biased here, but I think Tynecastle looks brilliant these days. It’s just so compact, and sort of industrial looking. Gorgie was always a pretty industrial area, and the compact blocky style of the stadium feels appropriate for our roots in the area. It also looks like one structure. I always prefer stadia that look like one complete entity and not just four separate buildings.

32CCB116-B7AC-478E-AAD8-DE74C59B9D21.jpeg

633E8733-A820-4FC6-A64F-FBFC96F5D289.jpeg

Both stadiums are shitholes. No idea why you're trying to argue otherwise.